music

1. 1sweed

Fibro fog-- What is it? and The Dangers of fibro fog

My advice is to turn of your sound for this video. The music is loud and annoying. But it has lots of good info on Fibro-fog.
  2. G

New here: I have "flare ups" once a month...

Hi Everyone! I'm new here. I have had fibromyalgia for 7 years. I don't know the terminology but this year I have had what I can only call "flare ups?" Is that the right term? One minute I am at pain level 2, laughing, watching TV with my wife and within a half hour I am at level 8+ laying...
  3. L

Strange over sensitive hearing

I don't even know how to explain this one or if anyone will understand or experience this, it's probably just me being weird lol. My hearing is so sensitive like when there's a song playing I seem to hear the background music in the song, it's like I hear quieter sounds as though they're really...
  4. P

Hi, I'm Peg and I have fibromyalgia

Hello all, I've been posting on the forum a bit the past couple months, but thought I should make a proper (if very long-winded) introduction. Hi, I'm Peggy, and I have Fibromyalgia and Celiac Disease. I'm in my early thirties and live in Toronto. I work in publishing. I knit a lot. I have a...
  5. Tipnatee N

Dreams , lots of crazy dreams , what kind of crazy dream do you suffered from?

I'm at this moment stuck on the similar crazy dreams for a week now , it looks like I'm on the traveling channel doing all the bazaar things with even weirder outcomes all random stories. It took an hour at least after I wake up everytime to figuring out that I am awake , not sure where I am...
  6. Feien

Sound sensitivity?

I've always been a bit sensitive to very loud noises (music especially). But in the past few months it has really gotten worst and I've been wondering if it could have anything to do with fibro? For example, last night I was sitting with my partner and we were talking, and he wasn't talking...
  7. G

Raising a Child Who Has Primary Juvenile Fibro?

I am sharing my own experience with raising a child who has Primary Juvenile Fibro. Is anyone else raising a Fibro Child? What have you learned? What's working for you? My child has Primary Juvenile Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS. She beat a round with CRPS that still sort of tries to flare...
  8. G

What worked for me

Full disclosure. I have no financial ties to any products mentioned here, and no association other than being a member, with any websites that I may mention. If I mention them, it is only because I, as a mother of a child diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, CRPS and CFS/ME, have found them to be...
  9. A

Fibromyalgia and Diet

I have been suffering with an intense pain in my upper right abdomen while also having gastritis for the past 3 years. I had been in and out of the hospital or medical clinics yet there is no apparent result from test that I had undergone with. My physician concluded that I might be suffering...
  10. V

Pain Management Tools for Music Practice

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, I was recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and myofascial pain. though diagnosed recently I've suffered from this pain most of my life and I was on a waiting list for assessments to be diagnosed for many years as well. During that time I've had many...
Back