iron

1. A

Fibro-diagnosed

Fibromyalgia-diagnosed Hello everyone, My name is Athina and i am from Greece. I am 28 years old and recently before a month and a half i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia,afer 5 years of endless running to the doctors for pain in the hands, in my back, in my legs and making all kind of exams...
  2. A

Recent diagnosis....sigh.

Hi everyone, I'm glad to be here not because I'm glad about Fibro but because I'm glad I'm glad to have found a community. I'm 26 years old and have been struggling with pain issues and strange sensations for the last 6 years or so. I had c.difficile in 2012 which seems to have triggered these...
  3. A

My Story! Please read and respond

Hello all! I've been reading some of your stories for a day or so and I figure I join up and share mine. However I don't know if what I have is fibro but I want to share what I been experiencing for quite a while. Back in 2016 I work up one morning with lower back pain, it wasn't extremely...
  4. C

Weakness. Is it fibro?

Hi guys, I have been having issues since I had my first Caesarian back in November 2011 and it's been getting progressively worse. My mom had Fibromyalgia and is convinced that's my issue but I'm not so sure. I don't get a lot of pain which is primarily what fibro is, as far as I know. I do...
  5. Tipnatee N

Jack hammer type of vibration

Have anyone ever get a heavy vibration like a jack hammers? I get it quite often so hard I can hear it in my ears , it's such a heavy vibrating through my whole body it sounds like a jack hammering in the underground tunnel. Especially when I try to go to sleep. The more tired feeling I get...
  6. Tipnatee N

What type of fibro are you?

For a very long time I'm struggeling try to figure out why are there so many different type of pains that many fibro sufferer experiences?. Some fibro sufferer I don't share any common with at all, while some I share far too many. Can we categorize our symptoms ? Which type of fibro pains...
  7. M

peeling nails

Do any of you get this? For awhile, my nails will be fine, and then my fingernails will either break right at the quick or the top layer will separate from the bottom layer and peel. My toenails just do the peeling thing. I know i don't absorb iron - I'm permanently on supplements because I get...
  8. I

There's a good chance this is Fibro. Do my symptoms sound familiar?

I am at the end of my rope. I have been dealing with these same symptoms for about two years now and have gone from doctor to doctor asking for help to figure out what is wrong. I am seeing an Endocrinologist at the beginning of next month. But here is what I have been dealing with: 1.) Extreme...
  9. N

how does firbo develop?

I've had back pain for years (15+) but over the past 5 or so is when I have developed the widespread pain. THe fatigue has been for 3+ years....but it all came to a head this past Feb. I had extreme fatigue and pain - thought I had the flu. Also had panic attacks. Doctor (NP actually) said it...
  10. P

anyone have anemia plus fibro

Was recently diagnosed as having anemia after routine blood work with my GP. I had been feeling even MORE fatigued and made of lead prior to that ... and thought maybe it was a fibro flare. He put me on iron pills right away, and said a colonscopy is needed to see if there's any intestinal...
Back