weed

1. A

Nice to Have Support Finally!

Hi there! My name is Angela and I have been suffering with Fibro for 5 years now. I had to diagnose myself because I am not normally someone who feels pain like this. It took a lot of blood work, xrays and chatter for me to finally tell my Doctor it may be Fibromyalgia and she agreed. I have...
  2. C

Newly diagnosed. I'm not me anymore!

Hello all! Newly diagnosed with fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis and asthma. I have been a hairdresser for over 20 years, single mother, strong physically and mentally and very independent! I just turned 60 this year and BAM! I am in constant pain from my head to my toes! Lots of headaches, gut...
  3. C

Social Groups

I noticed this under the Community tab. im not sure how it works. we all want to chat to each other about stuff. this maybe a way to do this. without stepping all over someones post. We can set a day and time each week we can all meet and type into that group thread. id have to ask 1tweed how...
  4. R

gluten-salicylate-dairy-sugar-MSG-apartame-additves

I've been labelled with fibro, I am 47 yr old male and I react to everything. Even tap water if I drink it too fast, toothpaste, fabric softeners, dryer sheets. I'm gluten, dairy, sugar, additive, msg, aspartame free, I cook from scratch and love to cook and preach healthy eating, I make my...
Back