gratitude

1. L

Diagnosed Today!!!

hi everyone, Just got diagnosed today. Honestly always thought this was just a diagnoses doctors give when they dont know whats wrong! I have been a full time waitress for 38 years and just thought the pain was due to that. However the pain is so constant and fierce that I finally had to go...
  2. N

Wife Recently Diagnosed with FM. How Can I Help?

Hello everyone and thank you for your time. This is a pretty long and rambling post, so I've bolded the major points to help make things a bit more digestible :) I'm married to a wonderful woman who has been suffering with chronic pain for about three years after an auto collision. Yesterday...
  3. B

What made you smile today?

I got this idea from another forum and thought it a great idea to start here. Sometimes our health issues can really get the better of us and bring us down. It is at these low points that thinking about something that makes me smile or feel grateful will help bring me out of my slump...
  4. M

New to fibro

I cannot even begin to express my gratitude at finding a sight with others who can relate to me! Sob! No one, and I mean no one in my life understands this nightmare and I'm so grateful to meet others who can understand. I was diagnosed last April after battling these symptoms for about two...
  5. Zolisindigo

Fibromyalgia and meditation

Want to share with my meditation,which I use to feel some physical relief and to calm my mind. It really helps to feel myself free from pain attacks. You may meditate every morning and evening for 15 minutes, the most important thing is to enjoy this process. Your body will wait for it,be sure...
  6. A

Gratitude List and Fibromyalgia...

We all spend so much time focused on all the negative things that go along with our disease. So, my Doctor and Counselor started making all thier patients keep a gratitude list of all the things they have to be grateful for. So, I challenge you all to do this with me. Just get a journal and...
  7. A

When you are feeling low what do you do to change it?

We all have those moments where we just feel like nothing. Whether its from the pain, depression, or just life satisfaction in general. What do you do to change this? What are your little tricks for getting out of a bad mood? Share all you want because there are some out there who do not know...
  8. G

A Miraculous Misdiagnosis!

Initially I was despondent upon being diagnosed with an inexplicable genetic variant of juvenile amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Being only 18 I assumed there was little if anything to remain living for. This all persisted until I stumbled upon an article regarding chemical neurotoxins and a...
  9. G

update/neuro appt

Thank you all! I really appreciate your reply's. My nuero did mention Fibrobut also said that she (as I) felt it is more of an illness that is not a real thing in and of itself but more of a label for people that really do have REAL issue's that dont fit in any one box. Meaning that fibro is a...
Back