hair loss

1. L

Just diagnosed

Hello all. Glad to find this forum. I was just diagnosed July 13 after 3 plus years and 2 rheumotologists. Long story short, I started having pain all over. Holding my son's hand was painful. I joined a fitness boot camp and had to stop since the pain and fatigue was so bad. I thought I...
  2. vickythecat

let's list our embarrassing complaints

Hi, I thought maybe it is time for us all to share our embarrassing complaints, mostly to know that we often actually all suffer from the same. It can be fibro-related or not, more or less embarrassing/serious, but let me start off with my list; - vaginal flatulence - I don't know why I suffer...
  3. A

Hi, I am new

Hi I am new to this forum and I am really glad that I found this forum. I have some questions about FM. I am 25 y/o male. I had stressful life since my childhood and I remember that headache started when I was 8 or 9.I just want to give some symptoms of my health and ask for your help and...
  4. T

Hair loss

I think this subject has been talked about before but I can't find it. Does anyone else suffer from hair loss? Every time I take a shower and comb my hair out I will find big clumps of hair in the comb. Do you think it's the condition that causes it or is it the stress of the having the...
  5. T

Hair loss

I thought I saw a thread about this subject once before but can't seem to find it now. Is anyone else (male or female) experiencing hair loss? I looked in my sink and comb today after doing my hair and they were both full of hair. I sure hope I don't go bald because I don't think I would be...
  6. M

ANA test high

I'll be tested for Lupus. I had side effects of lupus, hair loss, skin rashes, pain in joints, ibs, inflammation. And more. Thankfully I found a Nurse Practicioner who knows her stuff. Although it's scarry, it's best caught early. I think I've had it for a while over 15 yrs. Hopefully there's...
  7. C

Hair loss: cicatricial alopecia and fibromyalgia

I wanted to add this comment Oman older thread about hair loss and it was closed.. I was diagnosed with cicatricial alopecia ( aka scarring alopecia) 3 years ago no was diagnosed with fibro a few months ago. Since then I became involved in CARF , an organization that helps fund research and...
  8. J

No Dx yet - list of symptoms.

This is my first post. Woohoo! ;) I have Crohns disease & since my last surgery 2 yrs ago I've been going downhill. It was a long recovery of 6 wks and then I got bronchitis. Since then I have daily aches, exhaustion, recently started migraines with aura, stiff neck, sore neck, and hip pain. My...
  9. A

Diagnosis questions

Been seeing a rheumy for about a year. Says I have poly-arthritis. I am on Prednisone, Methotrexate and Folic Acid. I use heating pad and baths to help with the stiffness and fatigue. They are not helping. I don't know what to do next. When I initially saw him he stated he didn't want to...
  10. A

Severe hair loss

Hi, I was diagnosed fibromyalgia in last 3 months and this disease had changed my life. I don't know what to do with it. I have severe hair loss problem with scalp pain and my doctor told me this is because of fibromyalgia. Basically, I'm conscious about my beauty and hair, so shedding of hair...
Back