muscle weakness

1. C

Weird Muscle Weakness with CFS?

Hi All- I’ve been having a strange symptom lately and wondered if any of you could tell me if this is a familiar thing with your CFS. About two months ago, started waking up in the mornings feeling my legs were weak and shaky on the inside...nothing I could physically feel outside. It would...
  2. S

feeling hopeless

So I have a kidney transplant and about 40% efficient there and was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia last year. I have not been able to hold permanent full time employment due to chronic fatigue, muscle weakness, and pain/neuropathy. My last two employers said they would work with me on the...
  3. Tipnatee N

Experiencing Kratom for the first time.

Thanks to those New York hipsters , kratom is now legally selling around New York city and can be easily purchase anywhere ( mainly smoke shop) . So after receiving kratom in the powder in 3oz package labeling MAENG DA today which is suppose to be the most potent for pain killing among all...
  4. B

Doctors

Hi all. I am brand spanking new to this forum. I am curious to know about people's experiences with their health care providers. I was in a bad motorcycle accident in 2012. It was actually my surgeon who first suspected that I had developed FM. I mentioned this to my regular Dr who didn't...
  5. Tipnatee N

Exercise intolerance , how real is it?

After tried and tried times and times again with many kind of exercises , I’m now kinda in the jam with exercise intolerance. From Wikipedia, this is how they describing what causing it. With intolerance to exercise may be caused by unusual breathlessness (dyspnea), muscle pain (myalgia)...
  6. Tipnatee N

Oh no I can't speak!! , still can think and typing but can't say anything .

Is it fibro fog or my vocal cord is not fuction correctly? Usually when it comes to communication ability when it comes to my fibro fog , I usually get slur words, can't complete the sentences, lost vocabularies along with my short terms memories lost or just simply lost the reality all together...
  7. S

Supplements that I presume have helped

Over the past month I've added some vitamins/supplements sporadically; not daily, but on a fairly regular basis. I'm going to outline what I've taken, and what I've seen improvements in. Q-nol CoQ10 - 1-2x per week Solgar B-50 complex - 1x per week store brand Vitamin D3 1,000mg - apprx. 3-4x...
  8. D

Burning pain

It's a lovely summers day here in the UK. I am at a complete loss as to how to fight this illness anymore. The last year has been so awful....burning pain, deep aching, stabbing pains muscle weakness head to toe almost everyday.....not an inch of me spared. I've also got interstitial...
  9. V

Muscle Weakness

One of the most frustrating parts of my Fibro is my sudden inability to carry stuff or get up the stairs. Even going down the stairs makes my legs start to shake. I used to be able to carry stuff with the best of them, and now I can barely carry a suitcase down the stairs. I can't seem to hold...
  10. G

It's not all about the pain

Firstly let me say thankyou for providing such a supportive and informative site. This is the best one I have found so far. My journey with Fibro has been a bit of an unusual one. Having 2 bouts of Ross River Virus left me with CFS which I had thought to have managed reasonably well. However...
Back