no diagnosis

1. W

New Here - Symptoms but No Diagnosis

I've been in a lot of pain for...forever, it seems. None of my doctors have treated it like it was significant - told me to take Tylenol or Advil and it should improve. It doesn't. I have osteoarthritis and spinal issues, but this pain is not in my joints. I have several spots that are...
  2. M

Hand pain in both hands for 2 years-Fibro?

Male, early 30s, dealing with bilateral hand pain for 2 years. Office desk job. No other illnesses. I'm having a hard time finding a doctor who knows what's going on and WHICH kind of doctor is the right doc for my situation. Two years ago I began experiencing pain in my wrists/thumb/palm/back...
  3. tinyfoxes

Hello from Maryland

Hi all, I've had fibro symptoms for about five years but was just recently diagnosed after a health incident (pelvic pain that was completely investigated and no diagnosis emerged) caused a bad flare up. I am interested in alternative/holistic care and have found that acupuncture helps with my...
  4. L

So frustrating!

I've had problems for years with joint pains mainly but loads of other symptoms that have brought me to a possible diagnosis of Fibro. I'm getting so frustrated with living in limbo land, I just wish I knew what was wrong with me. I've had so many tests and still no diagnosis. I saw physio...
  5. B

What are the other options (if not Fibro)

Hello All, I have been seeing doctors for pain and parasthesia for over three years now with no diagnosis. Actually, that's not fair, because for 12-13 months while I was pregnant with my youngest and right after, I did not have symptoms and was not being seen for that purpose. I presented to...
  6. N

Shocked, frustrated, depressed.....

My doctor suggested a couple of years ago I might have FM, but I really didn't think so, but I was wrong. I believe after reading about this horrible condition I have had symptoms for about 8 years. Over the last three years I've been dealing with an infection filled abscess which tunnel and...
  7. R

15 years since diagnosis

I began having insomnia, headaches, diffuse body-wide pain and cognitive problems back in early 2000. By June of that year, I could only work a few hours per week at my senior analyst position at Siemens Power Corp, Nuclear Div. At year's end, with no diagnosis and unable to really perform my...
  8. L

Red hot face and swollen ankles

Still no diagnosis my GP thinks it is FM. Does anyone get a red hot face, hot thighs, general hot sweaty feeling. And or swollen ankles. 3 months ago I had a general sick feeling, very uncomfortable all over with swollen ankles and hands with a really heavy feeling on my chest and back making it...
  9. C

Cfs, fibro, or both?

Never been diagnosed yet. I'm 53, have been having undiagnosed, random issues since I was 15. Eye twitching, lasting days to months, affecting my vision and making my eyes cross. bilateral shoulder pain that lasted for months at 20. So painful,I would put my arms inside my t shirt to hold my...
  10. J

No Diagnosis,5 years of pain, so depressed

I am new here. I am sure at some point I will be given the Fibromyalgia diagnosis. I started becoming sick at age 30 when my daughter was around 4. I was a single parent from the beginning and life was great. I had a high paying job, we needed for nothing. She is my life. It kills me now that we...
Back