wrists

1. C

Did anyone start with these symptoms?

I have had 4 "episodes" since June of 2018. I woke up one morning and hurt all over like I had the flu. The bones in my feet felt like they were crunching together. Every joint hurt. My hands/fingers/wrists were stiff and painful. I wanted to sleep all day long. I had a painful spot to...
  2. V

I was told I have fibro, but what's happening now has me at a loss

Hello, all. First and foremost, I would like to say I am struggling to type this due to the amount of pain I am in at the moment. I guess I should start at the beginning. I am a 22 year old female and I was diagnosed when I was 19. However, I had symptoms a couple years prior to that. I had...
  3. A

Hi everyone im new to this forum

Hi Everybody , I would like to ask you all if you could help me out . I suspect as does my wife that I may have this horrible illness Fibromyalgia . My symptoms are complete body pain from top to bottom . I am a builder which I put a lot of my aches and pains to but there is obviously an under...
  4. A

Need some help please

Hi Everybody , I would like to ask you all if you could help me out . I suspect as does my wife that I may have this horrible illness Fibromyalgia . My symptoms are complete body pain from top to bottom . I am a builder which I put a lot of my aches and pains to but there is obviously an under...
  5. K

Diagnosed, but still doubting. Am I just grasping for an answer?

Hi everyone. So my doctor diagnosed me this week with fibromyalgia. It's been over six months that we've been trying to figure out what is going on with me. Fibromyalgia is very new to me and I'm very unfamiliar with it besides the research I've been doing on it this week since the diagnosis...
  6. C

Fibro test, tightness in your chest, Cymbalta

Hi - I am still trying to determine if I have Fibro or not (see my post in do I have fibro) folder. I DO know I don't have Lupus or Rheumatoid arthritis or Lymes, Epstein Barr, Parvo, Hepatitis C and some other things my doc ran tests for. My symptoms began in my hands (which continue to...
  7. C

Do you think I might have Fibro?

Hi – new to forum. Wondering if anyone thinks this sounds like Fibro. It has been suggested by a doctor in the past but no one has ever addressed it further. I am 51, female, and in generally good health. I do have irritable bowel syndrome - have had it for 30 years. It presents with bad...
  8. B

Male 34. Is it fibro?

Hi! Hope you can shed some Light on what's going on with my body. It all started about five years ago. I was healthy athletic man in my prime, never had any health issues. Then one day i woke up with a stiff lower back, but it loosened as the day went on. As days and weeks passed i got...
  9. Zolly

Fibro or ?

Hi everyone! I was diagnosed with Fibromayalgia in January this year.. even though it had been mentioned before I was diagnosed too I always seemed to think it was something else. I've been trying over the last few weeks to really pay attention to my pain and where it is and I've noticed it's in...
  10. D

I don't know how to do this

Good day everyone. I am new. I am glad you are all here.....because I don't know how to do this:-| I have a crazy body...I deal with allot of immune issues. Hypothyroid, Addison's, Sjogren's, Systemic Lupus, IgA deficiency and low blood platelets/ITP. I have balanced life and meds for a long...
Back