clinical trial

1. S

Magnesium?

I've read many articles correlating magnsium deficiency and fibromyalgia symptoms. For example, Mayo Clinic did a clinical trial of a topical Magnesium solution. They claim to have positive results. Anyone here who has tried Magnesium supplements? Do you feel they're helping? Thank you!
  2. S

Non-Drug Clinical Trials

I just wanted to make people aware who don't want drugs/don't get relief from drugs that there are current clinical trials for other therapies: yoga, mediation, devices, etc. If you go to the NIH clinical trials database and type in the search bar fibromyalgia and your state, you can see what's...
  3. S

Herpes/Fibro, IMC-1 update

I see there had been a previous thread about this clinical trial. So supposedly there were positive results (although no results have been posted on the NIH database) and it has been granted fast-track status by the FDA, and phase III is scheduled for 2017. I don't know how all the pieces fit...
  4. S

Mitochondrial Damage and Fibro

I hope this is OK to post; I had been on salmeterol xianofoate for off-label use during a clinical trial I had participated in. Towards the end of the trial, I started coming down with myofascial pain and a litany of other health issues that worsened and evolved over the past 8 months; things...
  5. P

Research - Hyperbaric hope for fibromyalgia sufferers

I found this article in the sidebar of one of my favorite newsgroups and thought I would pass it along. You can find the entire article by searching on the title (in bold below). It may not be a cure, but it is a step in isolating the problem.
  6. J

Promising new fibro drug on the horizon

Thought I would share this article on a promising new treatment being researched at the University of Alabama: Your thoughts? Sorry but this link is not allowed.
  7. G

Sublingual Cyclobenzaprine clinical trial?

Has anyone here been on the Tonix Pharma clinical trial for the new fm treatment using sublingual cyclobenzaprine? If so how do you feel?
  8. G

Cyclobenzaprine Clinical Trial

Is anyone part of the clinical trial using Cyclobenzaprine sublingual for sleep and fm? If so I would love to hear your anecdotal viewpoints on the treatment.
Back