foot pain

1. UhOhNedio

Lower leg/Foot pain

Hey all, I have a question. Why are my feet hurting soooooo bad? Especially my heels. It feels like I've been standing or walking on concrete all day, and when I go to bed my lower legs and feet just ache. Backstory, (which I know is part of it but not all of it) all those sports and...
  2. A

Hello!

I remember laying in bed with severe leg and foot pain as early as 8 years old. My Mother would tell me ' It's just growing pain'. When I became an adult, was no longer growing, and still had the pain, it was obvious that the pain I was experiencing was not 'just growing pain' but something much...
  3. P

20 yrs in the making

Long story of doctors/test/doctors/test boils down to Fibro. I've hit my body lowest and trying to accept. My spine/lower back and legs are always in extreme pain now. Chiropractor did help ALOT--got me unlocked when I thought I would end up in a wheel chair. I can walk, but it's not pretty. I...
  4. L

Foot pain?

I know fibro seems to have a lot to answer for but does anyone else suffer from foot pain? I've been doing a lot of walking this last week & have had pain on the top of both feet but as this has started to improve, I now have pain on the ball of my left foot, even at rest & painkillers don't do...
  5. H

So Much!

I have quite a long story that has lead me to this forum. I'll try and make it short and sweet. Everything started happening after I got pregnant with my one and only child who just turned 5 years old. About 1/2 way into pregnancy I developed electric like pain in my hands and feet. I chalked...
  6. E

How to deal with joint pain at a standing job?

Hey guys- I'm new and this is my first post, but my fibro diagnosis is not new. I got diagnosed when I was 12 and have been learning to deal with the constant pain since. I'm 19 now and am trying to be a productive, functioning adult but it's hard. I work at a job where I have to be on my feet...
  7. R

Foot problems

Experts believe that 1 in 4 fibro patients have foot pain but most don't get treatment. Some problems like Mortons neuroma, a benign enlargement of the nerve that causes a tingling and shooting pain between the third and fourth toes is worsened by fibro. It can be treated with cortisone shots or...
  8. B

New Here, too.

Hi, This seems to be a popular and comprehensive site; amazed I've never run into it, before! I am elderly with fibro, along with migraines, DDD, IBS, GERD, OA, and a million other disorders (or so it seems). Frankly, I found the registration somewhat daunting; I don't even remember when I was...
  9. S

feet

There was a thread on foot pain but its closed n not much help im feeling desperate as my feet feel like lead blocks, working out is difficult, i trained as a dancer pre fibro n try to not let chronic pain hinder me. i wear nhs inner soles for my flat feet, i havent worn heels for years but the...
  10. S

feet

There was a thread on foot pain but its closed n not much help im feeling desperate as my feet feel like lead blocks, working out is difficult, i trained as a dancer pre fibro n try to not let chronic pain hinder me. i wear nhs inner soles for my flat feet, i havent worn heels for years but the...
Back