housework

1. LivingAlone

My life is being stolen

You know, I thought it was hard enough finding out that I had Rheumatoid Arthritis a year and a half ago. It was hard to wrap my head around all the pills that I needed to take just to slow the disease and manage the pain. It was hard to give myself weekly injections. It is hard to continue to...
  2. GunShySunshine

Diagnosed last week.

Hello, my name is Jillian, I'm 25 years old and last week I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia after numerous tests came back negative for other conditions. I've been noticing joint pain and fatigue for about three years (about the same time I was diagnosed with PTSD) but over the last six months...
  3. Orangejuffice

Been bed ridden for 3 weeks

I can't believe how awful I feel every day for the past three weeks. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a flareup for this long. I making appointment to see my doctor tomorrow. It's very discouraging when you can't get up and do your housework. It makes me feel pretty worthless...
  4. D

Missing active hobbies

Its well into Spring in the UK and the sunshine and longer days have brought mixed emotions this year. Many of you will know that 9 years into fibro the last 18 months my health has been on a constant decline so that even my old fibro normal is a dim and distant memory. Prior to this decline...
  5. G

It's not all about the pain

Firstly let me say thankyou for providing such a supportive and informative site. This is the best one I have found so far. My journey with Fibro has been a bit of an unusual one. Having 2 bouts of Ross River Virus left me with CFS which I had thought to have managed reasonably well. However...
  6. D

Help

Hi i had big emotional stress that took ages to resolve and let it affect me way too much. i have been tearful and at kind of breakdown for months and stopped coping with pain, got panicky as everything became more severe...every tiny thing that i could do before no caused unbearable pain,,,then...
  7. W

Surprised

I'm surprised how many people here are still able to work and drive their cars! I've never driven or gotten a liscense, but I know I couldn't be trusted to get behind the wheel now with my fibro and foot problems, along with the meds making me less likely to catch hazards and other road sense...
  8. B

Newly diagnosed

Hello, I've joined this site as I'm having a difficult time at the moment and don't know what to do next. I was diagnosed in October after struggling for nearly 5 years and a doctor finally listening to me! Even though it was such a fight to get diagnosed and start getting treatment, I'm now...
  9. C

fatigue

Hi is it normal with fibromyalgia to be totaly worn out and tired when hardley doing anything i have only been diagnosed a couple of months ago, but have had months of being in pain and just getting out of bed in the morning is a struggle, i feel constantly worn out. I used to get up at 5am do...
  10. L

Hello from a Newbie in Kansas

Greetings everyone from Kansas :) I was diagnosed with Fibro almost 2 yrs ago by a Rheumatologist and it was confirmed 3 months ago by a dr who specializes in Fibro. I had a few symptoms as a teen and over the yrs, there were more symptoms. But these last 3 years have been the worst. I have...
Back