athletic

1. C

Saw 2nd Rheumatologist...and even more confused & frustrated

BLARG! Now that I got that out of my system, I want to first thank you guys for helping me prep for my new rheumatologist. I made notes and she took the time to really talk to me. Well, as well as a doctor can talk to their patients, I guess. Anywho, I guess my real question is about...
  2. B

Male 34. Is it fibro?

Hi! Hope you can shed some Light on what's going on with my body. It all started about five years ago. I was healthy athletic man in my prime, never had any health issues. Then one day i woke up with a stiff lower back, but it loosened as the day went on. As days and weeks passed i got...
  3. R

15 years since diagnosis

I began having insomnia, headaches, diffuse body-wide pain and cognitive problems back in early 2000. By June of that year, I could only work a few hours per week at my senior analyst position at Siemens Power Corp, Nuclear Div. At year's end, with no diagnosis and unable to really perform my...
  4. L

A silent suffere

I have experienced pain for 6 years now. Even though my doctor says I "probably" have it, he has not formally diagnosed me. We have r/o all other things through blood work. I tend to go in to him when I am not flaring, so think that makes a difference. i tend to feel it in my shoulders, elbows...
  5. S

Help! Something is very wrong..I think fibro but not sure.

Hi all, I have not been diagnosed with fibromyalgia (yet) as my doctors think I'm a total hypochondriac by now. I would love to hear what you all with fibromyalgia think of my symptoms.. For the past few years I've been thinking there were several different things wrong with me but now I'm...
  6. Whyfor

Hello, Kindly People!

Hello to all of you! You seem like such a nice community, and while I admit I've never joined a forum particular to my currently unknown condition, I must say, I feel both excited and nervous! So, here's my story, put as simply as I can manage: I am a 27 year old female with a ten year history...
  7. G

feel lost, could this be PLS?

Hi, i'm 50 yr old woman who has had progressive health problems for 3+ yrs. still, no diagnosed. aaah. before then, very active, athletic, no health problems. earliest symptoms: difficulty remaining standing even for a minute - needed to sit, squat down, bend over, take weight off lower legs...
  8. G

Alone and lost

Let me begin by apologizing. My thoughts have a tendency to jump all over, making it difficult to follow my thought patterns. Please be patient with me. I'm a 44 yr old single mother of 2 wonderful young men aged 23 and 18, both live at home with me. I stopped working almost 4 years ago, and...
Back