confusing

1. R

Random Paresthesia pain like Electric shock, burning sensation and Pins.

On 23rd June, I woke up with a pain in my right hand palm which felt different compared to all the pain I experienced before. It doesn't looked like some bone pain or pain after cramp. It felt like the pain was coming from inside the body and to be precise it felt like it was coming from Nerve...
  2. A

My Story! Please read and respond

Hello all! I've been reading some of your stories for a day or so and I figure I join up and share mine. However I don't know if what I have is fibro but I want to share what I been experiencing for quite a while. Back in 2016 I work up one morning with lower back pain, it wasn't extremely...
  3. 1sweed

Disability Scare Flare

As you might know I have been on here quite some time sharing my advice and life with fibromyalgia with all of you. I got my SSD in 2007, and up until this year they never once contacted me concerning rechecking for eligibility, that is until I got a part time job this year. I came home one day...
  4. D

Peace

Hello, I am new here. I am not new to fibro. I am also not new to auto-immune illness. I am learning though now that often it is the fibro that disrupts my life the most. I have only just learned that fibro can be the cause of mood changes. For over a month I have been experiencing the terrible...
  5. P

Doc...Give my pain a purpose

I just wanted to let this out: My doctor needs to go back to school. What's up with all of these Old School, old mindset and proud doctors who wont listen to us. Trust me, I have better things to do with my time than lay around the house in excruciating pain, forgetting my thoughts before they...
  6. D

Magnesium

I have been reading about the variety of ways to take magnesium supplements and it seems that when reading the detail the amount of product advertised as in 250 mg includes the carrier source as in Oxide, Citrate, Orotate and aspartate and chloride...and there are more! I know Oxide and the...
  7. J

Overlapping conditions, so confusing

I have recently started researching FM because after being diagnosed with it, I was never given information on it. I found a FM website that contained an overlapping conditions page. I have been diagnosed with 11 of the listed conditions. It's interesting to me how some of them tie in. I always...
  8. D

Mthfr??

Just got a few blood results back, lab messed up 2 of my 8 viles though. Anyone else hear about this MTHFR gene mutation? MTHFR produces enzymes from B vitamins, Folic Acid, I think. First i've ever heard of it, apparently it's very prevelant, something around 60 percent of population has a...
  9. S

Attempting a different support....

I have been on a few different support forums. One of them was too confusing to use. The other....I felt like posts got lost and well....instead of being supportive, I felt like I was surrounded by moms who just wanted to tell me what to do. So, here I am... I am 46, married, wife, kids -...
  10. B

Hello! Been diagnosed for 8 years now!

Hi, I'm 20 years old and was diagnosed with fibro when I was 12 after 3 hospitalizations, a case of gastritis, mild encephalitis, and some confusing test results lol. To be honest, I feel like it may still be a last-ditch diagnosis, or, since it is a syndrome, a diagnosis that doesn't quite...
Back