remission

1. medicmurphy

Been A While

Greetings to all of you, It's been a few months since I've checked in to the forum. I've been browsing and can see some of you are still actively battling this nasty syndrome. I also see that there are a few more members. The last I posted was about attempting to increase some exercise in an...
  2. S

Diagnosed Today (this is long - sorry)

This turned out a lot longer than I intended. TLDR: After many years of chronic pain I'm adding Fibro to my growing list of medical problems. Went to see my Rheum today for my three-month checkup, she said my most recent pain is a Fibromyalgia flare-up and that we will treat me going forward...
  3. P

Hi I am a new member and my story

Hi, new here, I also deal with some anger that our life is not the same. I am on disability as the stress of working was too painful ended up bringing me postraumatic stress, trauma that I would relive concerning sexual aggressions from others and from my own father. My father's betrayal is the...
  4. P

Abusive relationship....

So I just found out from my daughter that today is Thursday. I have been in an extreme flare since Tuesday. The hardest thing is that it's my second one in two weeks. After three months of being in remission I have told several people that there is only one way to explain how this feels. It's...
  5. S

NH wife has fibro, needs new doc

Hi, name is Sam, my wife Lore (Lori with an E)has had fibro since the mid 1990's. It has kind of been in remission so to speak for the past 12 yrs or so. Occasional flareups but manageable. Lore and I have been together for 9 yrs. In May she had gall bladder surgery that had...
  6. K

Work and Fibro

Hi all, I have been having tingling sensation on my body. It all started when I had anxiety while I was having lower back pain for a couple of months. Now I am taking nortripline. 20 mg and keep working as a full time teacher. I am coping with it and some days are better but some days are worse...
  7. K

work and fibro..

Hi all, I have been having tingling sensation on my body. It all started when I had anxiety while I was having lower back pain for a couple of months. Now I am taking nortripline. 20 mg and keep working as a full time teacher. I am coping with it and some days are better but some days are...
  8. R

Rheumatologist thinks I have fibromyalgia

I've had polyarticular rheumatoid arthritis since I was about 17 months old (15 now); finally in remission as of late 2015, but I still have chronic pain, fatigue, headaches all the time and some other symptoms. At my last rheumatology appointment just a few days ago, my doctor said she believes...
  9. D

Isagenix anyone?

i talked to 2 people with fibro who are on isagenix and they swear by it. one does just the shakes and she says that it helps her with energy and pain and when she stops for a week, she is in worse condition. then i spoke to her massage therapist who recommended the product to her, she also has...
  10. P

Remission??

I was diagnosed with FMS many years ago. It seems I have had long periods of time that I would not have FMS symptoms over the years. Is remission from FMS possible?
Back