bulbar

1. G

Neuro thinks ALS, I want to believe it is Myasthenia Gravis

Could really use your insight and direction... Knowing the ravages of ALS, I would much rather be diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis any day (even though that DX is terrible but it is at least somewhat manageable compared to ALS). I had to go into the ER today with difficulty breathing and...
  2. G

Possible als or fibromyalgia opinions please?

been a while for diagnosed i thought it was MS never heard of ALS untill a posting on MS site lady said possible MS.. but wait and see, ive had twitching since aug or earlier of 10* and has gotton worst, alsoo had lower back spasms which thught i hurt at wrk blew EVRYTHING OFF.. i mean what...
  3. G

Husband has extreme fatigue

Hi everyone. I am new to the Forum and am wondering about whether extreme fatigue is normal in PALS. My husband was Dx in 9/08 (Bulbar Onset), and he has been on Rilutek ever since. His decline has been slow and steady...with increasing fatigue, muscle soreness, etc. However, beginning only a...
  4. G

new here and very scared!

Hello everyone, I have not been diagnosed with als but am very scared that i have it. I have a long story but I will try to shorten it as much as possible. i got the swine flu back in april and have been having weird neurological symptoms ever since. It first started out with my arm feeling...
Back