hip

1. M

Stabbing pains neck and hip

Hi friends! Question? As part of fibro symptoms….Does anyone get stabbing pains in their hip that feel like they are coming from a bone in that area or stabbing pains in their neck that feel like they are coming from a vertebrae? The pain doesn’t really radiate….just feels like a quick stab…...
  2. UhOhNedio

Lower leg/Foot pain

Hey all, I have a question. Why are my feet hurting soooooo bad? Especially my heels. It feels like I've been standing or walking on concrete all day, and when I go to bed my lower legs and feet just ache. Backstory, (which I know is part of it but not all of it) all those sports and...
  3. R

Wondering about symptoms

Hi folks - brand new here. I used to think fibro was just all severe pain all the time, but recently saw something about the other symptoms and how the level and type of pain varies per person, and it made me want to research some more. For the past couple of years (ever since a seriously...
  4. A

Diagnosed Today

Hi everyone! My name is Amanda and I am 28 years old. I was just diagnosed with fibro by my rheumatologist today. All of the symptoms and diagnostic criteria fit what I've been dealing with over the last year and now everything makes total sense. I had a hip arthroscopy to fix a labral tear and...
  5. M

at wits end knowing what the hell is wrong with me. thx

Hi everyone, I have been having issues for a while, over 2 years. Not knowing what was wrong, (having crazy hip pain) I went to a chiro last april 2017, he took an xray said My entire pelvic region was inflamed. My bones were fine. So he had me come 3 times a week, for back adjustment, laser...
  6. vickythecat

When should one go to a doctor?

I know this is somewhat of a stupid question. If you feel unwell, you should go to the doctor. For certain issues, some doctors tell you to have regular check-ups, so you go back every year/6 months. But I am confused with fibro because it can cause pain at the weirdest spots. I don't know...
  7. M

travelling pain

So I've had weeks and weeks of severe hip that had been keeping me awake at night. I'd gotten it somewhat under control with a combination of TENS heat stretching and muscle rub (a very long bedtime routine), but it was still a daily problem. Then I got a bad chest cold, complete with that...
  8. M

hot at night

Anyone else get steamy hot at night? For me it starts in the evening and once I go to bed it gets much, much worse. (lol, I'm realizing this sounds like a racey post :-D). Maybe it's because I'm not moving around, but my body temp seems to creep up in the evening, and then when I crawl into bed...
  9. AdorkablesMama04

New to Forum Long Diagnosed

Hello all! First I want to say I'm sorry for turning what should be a short intro into a long one. Also, if you have trouble understanding I've had to start typing how things sound in my head and stop proofing my messages because it takes hours when I do and sometimes things turn out worse...
  10. S

Help for Fybromyalgia Flare Ups

Hi, I'm Sonique50 and I Have Fybromyalgia. Is There Anything Anyone in the Forum Can Suggest to Do if You've Used Epsom Salts, the So Called Miracle Cure All, And Have Found That Though it Claims to Help Fybromyalgia it Actually Made Mine So Much Worse? And Has Anyone had a Similar Experience &...
Back