knee

1. S

Knee fatigue

Hello, friends, Do any of you experience localized fatigue? I can’t think of any other way to describe it. I was fine, went out to walk he dog (15 min). I was in deep snow, and when I came in I felt an odd weakness in my knees and my eyes felt weird. I had this years ago when I started...
  2. A

Could it be fibromyalgia????

Hello i am a 26 year old male , one morning i woke up and both arms and legs felt weak, i will back the story up, before that day i worked out 4 times a week, and i work a office job but had a seasonal job 2 weeks* before i the weakness started that i had to stand and run and jump a lot as a...
  3. D

Knees

Anyone else have debilitating knee pain through both knees and into calves every day? Like bone running bone.. I used to get flares like it but now its permanent.
  4. M

at wits end knowing what the hell is wrong with me. thx

Hi everyone, I have been having issues for a while, over 2 years. Not knowing what was wrong, (having crazy hip pain) I went to a chiro last april 2017, he took an xray said My entire pelvic region was inflamed. My bones were fine. So he had me come 3 times a week, for back adjustment, laser...
  5. 1sweed

Fibromyalgia/Hypermobile knee pain relief

6. D

Knees

I have been trying to exercise more after months ..infact the last 2 years very inactive due to huge flare/downturn. So walking round my large living room in circuits or around my garden building up slowly from a few minutes to eventually 10 15 or 20 minutes a few times a day depending on how...
  7. G

Fibro knee pain

Hi. New member. Can anyone speak specifically to knee pain. I have an arthritic right knee, but for the past month I have had new pain very specific to the inner aspects of my knees. The right is very bad. Have been on cymbalta for many years. Tylenol arthritic strength and motrin offer...
  8. Tipnatee N

When other fibromyalgia person being rude to others, Do to fibromyalgia?

A close friend of mine experienced rudenessly push and shoved out of the way in the water aerobics class by another lady who yelled " move away you are in my spot!!" That push hurt her quite a bit cause she have very bad knee problem with arthritis ( luckily it was in the water so the knee...
  9. L

I suddenly feel so old...hello, everyone, new 'club' member here.

Hello, everyone!! Well, so here I am. After going through all the stages of "grief", I'm finally at the acceptance stage: I have fibro, and ignoring it for several years hasn't worked to dispel it. Long story short: our doctor diagnosed me several years ago, but I've always "carried on" like I...
  10. J

Oh Doctor Doctor You Know What It Is!

Hello fellow sufferers. So glad to find this forum! So, some background to start. I'm a 61 year-old woman who has suffered from pain for a long time, some for a reason (degenerated discs in my lower back and neck) and some unexplained. But it's always there, sometimes quiet, sometimes screaming...
Back