shaking

1. L

Fireworks

Does anyone else have sensitivity to the loud noise and bright lights from fireworks? My daughter was performing yesterday at a fairly big festival with the band she’s in at school and we were all given the opportunity to stay on for the fireworks display after. I was really reluctant because...
  2. M

Do I have fibromyalgia?

About a year ago I started getting pain in my chest and my ribs. Then I started noticing I was getting really out of breath and was getting a really fast heart rate from doing simple activities such as walking up stairs. I had EKGs done and the doctors said nothing was wrong with my heart. I...
  3. P

Body tremor/shaking - Fibro symptom or drug side-effect?

Hi guys, Having a rough few days. Yesterday stuck at home, today managed to get to work but not doing great. Anyway, aside from the usual pain, I've been having increasingly bad shakiness/tremors in my left hand, which seems to be spreading up my arm and shoulder and today my neck/head has...
  4. T

A little humor in all this madness

Last night I was sitting in my chair ruminating about my disability hearing when something popped into my head. Remember the scene in The Wizard of Oz when the cowardly lion goes up to speak to Oz and he is shaking and stammering and when Oz yells at him he takes off running down the hallway...
  5. T

Hello all....angy and maybe even in denial

Hello everyone, I haven't been officially diagnosed yet and quite frankly I'm hoping like heck that I don't have Fibro but it seems as if I pretty much have every symptom but 2 (as well as the allodnia, although I did panic a bit when I had 2 mesquito bites and the next day they felt as if...
  6. PattiD

feeling like a zombie and venting

Hey everyone. I haven't been on for awhile. I dislike my meds making feel like a zombie. I think I would rather handle the pain without meds. Its just so frustrating. :roll: I feel like a test dummy for some of these meds at times. It's like here try this, maybe this will work. The other thing...
  7. I

Driving

How many people here are still driving? I have been told I am not to drive due to severe sleep issues and as I let my license lapse years ago (avoided sorting it out because of illness), they did not have to send anything official in to the ministry of transportation. I have seen a few posts...
  8. D

Feeling Low

Any words of encouragement or kindness would be nice....not feeling well...don't want to be a complainer.... but im sick and tired of being sick and tired.....bored and lonely. I am a cat lover and my two ginger boys died of very old age age 17 and 18 in the last couple of years. I saw a...
  9. F

Hello.

Firstly, thank you to the people who run this forums. I was diagnosed with FM last may after an appointment at the hospital outpatient. Some past history... In June 2012 i had a spinal operation on my neck, i had 2 collapsed discs so had C5/C6/C7 fusion. Before this i had been suffering from...
  10. Forgetmenot

Shakes

Writing this is a nightmare.im shaking so bad.hands are the worst.i keep dropping stuff.i also get very tired.i have been on a diet for two months now and lost 22lb so far,but I do eat well. And I've started to wounder if this is due to fibro .my dads waiting to find out if he has Parkinson's ...
Back