caregivers

1. B

Husband cares for wife of 35 years

I am new to this forum and it is helpful to seek and learn from experienced ways to cope with a loved one suffering from this insidious disease. I must say however, it shocked me the general view that husbands, men are incapable of support and kindness to their loved ones. I am sure that some...
  2. F

Please help this scared future caregiver!

Moderators: I apologize for the repost. With 230 views and no replies, I think my old post was just too long. Please feel free to delete it. Hello. Please help me. I need your help. Please forgive the long post, but know that I am grateful for your time. My girlfriend of three years was...
  3. F

Caregiver needs your input

Hello. I feel a little strange writing this post, as I know I’m not the only one who reads forums about fibro. Still, I really need your help. This post is long, and very personal. My questions are at the end. My girlfriend of three years was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia/chronic...
  4. K

Life partners & Care givers

I am wondering if there is anyone out there who needs an ear to express their concerns and unexpressed feelings about their loved one's fibromyalgia symptoms. My lovely wife of 30+ years has been diagnosed for 10 years now. She is a very loving, generous woman who is becoming increasingly...
Back