positivity

1. D

Family/friends reaction to fibro/cfs

How do any of you feel when/if you are told or treated in subtle ways like you basically are over reacting...exaggerating....don't try hard enough....are letting your loved ones down when you are always pushing and doing your best. Or told in a critical tone you talk about your condition too...
  2. M

New from Ontario

Hi there from Canada! I was diagnosed with fibro two and a bit years ago but, as my dh said once he'd read a thorough description, 'you've had this since I've known you' -- so that would be a good twenty years (I'm in my mid 40s now). Definitely hit a downward spiral a few years ago when I went...
  3. Chrispy93

Thank you

I have not been on for a while... I ended up reading some of my older threads. Seems I usually started a thread when I was very very depressed. This is usually where I wrote. Reading the responses to my threads now verses then is incredible. I did read them back then but I did not actually...
  4. W

Share Positive News

We all deal with many negative events and stressful and painful symptoms on a regular basis, so I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can share positive news. Perhaps reading over the posts here will lighten our moods, and give others some hope. I was at the Emergency Room the...
  5. N

Just joined this forum as have suspected fibro and in a very very dark place and just need to chat and put some positivity in my life. Symptoms started a year ago with pelvic pain and have now progressed to neck, tingling and chest pain - lack of sleep not because of pain but just can't sleep...
  6. W

He is still upset

He is still upset with me, what am I suppose to say or do? I am very upset and I wish he could just understand. He comes home from work, no kiss or hug, and his energy is terrible. I feel very bad;( and now I feel depressed, i just don't know what to do. Thought he would be happy the...
Back