1. D

Newbie to forum but not Fibro

I am Mom to 6 children age range 13-33. two boys four girls. 3 Grand children 2 boys 1 girl, a new one just this Valentine's day. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2005 but had symptoms years before diagnosed. Still struggling with finding right meds and dealing with insurance. I look forward...
  2. M

Hi everyone!
  3. M

Hello

Hi I am a newbie in Queensland Australia. 46 years old. Hoping for support and advice.
  4. B

Newbie!

Hey! I'm a newbie here, and very glad I found this forum. I was diagnosed with fibro late last year by my psychiatrist, after being refused by rheumatology in two different provinces. I currently take Lyrica and am doing well with it, and plan on starting CBD oil when cannabis becomes legal in...
  5. T

Hey y’all! I’m new to the forum. I have been dealing with various chronic pains for a few years, and in March was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. So now I am just trying to learn as much as I can about this infliction, and how to manage the pain while maintaining a relatively active life.
  6. S

Newbie...Learning about Fibro!

Hello all...thanks for allowing me to be part of this community. I am really hear to learn more about fibromyalgia. My husband and I aim to open a brick & mortar business directly related to helping chronic pain sufferers in the next year through cryotherapy, whole body light therapy, and...
  7. M

Another Newbie!

Hi everyone, So after years of living with constant pain, I have finally been diagnosed with fibro. Or rather, I was diagnosed a few months back but now it's starting to get real so it's time to climb out of denial. Which is not just a river in Egypt. Haha. I guess I'm looking to connect with...
  8. D

NEWBIE to the forum

I hope that I'm posting this correctly. I've never joined a group like this, but my doctor is the one that said I should find a forum for support. I chose this group because I live in the Dayton area, and my doctor is from here. I thought that might be helpful. Let me introduce myself. I...
  9. C

Newbie here - Pain for so long

After 20 years or so of pain in many parts of my body, I finally got diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. My rheumatologist has been very helpful. I have pain in all the tender points, but there's another area that bothers me. I also have pain on my mid Spine and ribs and the pain goes all the way to...
  10. C

newbie just a bit bout me

hi i'm carol.i have been diagnosed with primary fibro'secondary sjorgens and ischail bursitis all within months of each other and I've had granuloma cellular {excuse spelling in all posts please}for years.i have been on a lot of forums as I have been tested for lots of autoimmune...
Back