vitamin d3

1. M

Barely Hanging in There

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm not used to sharing details of my fibro with others outside of my family. I am at my breaking point physically and mentally after living with this hellish disease since 1998. In the past, I would have flare-ups especially when temperatures go down, after...
  2. E

Vitamin D deficiency and chronic pain

Hi everyone, This isn't actually about a cure or treatment for Fibro but none the less needs to be read by us Fibro persons. This could be the answer to your prayers or at least some of them in many ways! Hi, my name is Ellen and I am a chronic pain suffer. I was diagnosed in 2001 with...
  3. S

Supplements that I presume have helped

Over the past month I've added some vitamins/supplements sporadically; not daily, but on a fairly regular basis. I'm going to outline what I've taken, and what I've seen improvements in. Q-nol CoQ10 - 1-2x per week Solgar B-50 complex - 1x per week store brand Vitamin D3 1,000mg - apprx. 3-4x...
  4. W

Vitamin D Experiment

I've heard a lot lately about Vitamin D helping at least some of those who have Fibromyalgia, so I'm embarking on an experiment. I can't afford costly lab work to test my pre-experiment Vitamin D level, but I'm pretty sure it's low to non-existent. I've taken it in the past and it has seemed to...
  5. G

What worked for us

I have no financial ties to any products mentioned here, and no association other than being a member, with any websites that I may mention. If I mention them, it is only because I, as a mother of a child diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, CRPS and CFS/ME, have found them to be helpful. My...
  6. A

New to this forum but not to fibromyalgia

I was diagnosed almost 3 years ago with "probable fibromyalgia". Nothing like a definitive diagnosis huh? I have pain mostly in my legs...a deep ache accompanied by tingling like my legs are 'asleep'. They feel cold but are warm to the touch. It is difficult to walk and my gait has...
  7. T

Another Doctors appointment

I got the results of my X-rays today. It seems I have moderate to marked arthritis in my left arm and shoulder and mild to moderate in the right shoulder. They are sending me to see yet another doctor. This one is an orthopedic surgeon. I hope he can do something to help. I am also very low...
  8. M

hi i am new to support

Hello I have had fibromyalgia and severe chronic fatigue for 17 yrs. Being a very active, working, type A my whole life this condition has changed me forever. I manage one day at a time and have seen many doctors. I have experimented with medications, herbs, and lotions. There have been times...
  9. M

I am going to share the names of some very good supplements that really work.

Hello everybody my name is Michael I am a caregiver and a licensed CNA I look after my grandmother who has had Fibromyalgia since 2001 and I just wanted to share the names of some supplements that I have researched and recommended to her because I am always on Facebook and I knew some people who...
Back