fibro flare

1. FeistyButTired

Pity party with a dash of anger

Hi all. This is my first post, but I’ve been lurking around for a few weeks, trying to decide if it would be a good source of support. I’m thrilled to see so many people reaching out to each other. 🥰 I hope this post isn’t too long and doesn’t come off as whining, but I’m frustrated and sad...
  2. sdoss

Fibromyalgia and Rib Pain

Good morning everyone! I am new to the forum and so happy that I have found this website. Everything I have read has been so encouraging. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, however, it is nice to know other people are going through the same thing and can offer insight. I have dealt with...
  3. B

New to the Forum

Hello, I've been having a fibro flare up recently, so I thought that I would join the discussion. I've had fibromyalgia since 2007 or so. I have to admit that it's been so long that I don't remember exactly. I changed jobs, and have been feeling pretty good, so I haven't been to the...
  4. V

I was told I have fibro, but what's happening now has me at a loss

Hello, all. First and foremost, I would like to say I am struggling to type this due to the amount of pain I am in at the moment. I guess I should start at the beginning. I am a 22 year old female and I was diagnosed when I was 19. However, I had symptoms a couple years prior to that. I had...
  5. M

Fatigue so bad it's painful

I'm having quite a long bout of fatigue this time around. Even though being recently diagnosed, I've been dealing with this for years. It feels so great to have a long run of energy that I almost forget I'm sick. Until either the pain or crippling fatigue catches up to me. I can deal with the...
  6. Tipnatee N

What was the worst thing have you ever done to your self in time of desperation?

Warning : PLEASE DON'T EVER DO IT. Cause I'm ashame to admitting but I have gone through the deep end with so many extremely painful flare up days and so many many sleepless night. But I felt the need to let other people knows about this so no one will fallen to the victim of the Desparation...
  7. G

fibro flare up??

So now that I have been diagnosed, I am having trouble distinguishing what is fibro related and what is not. For instance, for the past 2 days I have been exhausted, having pain in my neck going down my right arm (feels like a violin string being plucked), both my shoulders and my elbows hurt...
  8. D

Peace

Hello, I am new here. I am not new to fibro. I am also not new to auto-immune illness. I am learning though now that often it is the fibro that disrupts my life the most. I have only just learned that fibro can be the cause of mood changes. For over a month I have been experiencing the terrible...
  9. W

The skeptic gets slapped awake.

Hi all. Hope all that read this are at the very least having a day they can handle. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago and i wasn't exactly in the believers camp, I have since joined said camp now. I not only have fibro I also have an undifferentiated inflammatory poly arthritis and...
  10. P

anyone have anemia plus fibro

Was recently diagnosed as having anemia after routine blood work with my GP. I had been feeling even MORE fatigued and made of lead prior to that ... and thought maybe it was a fibro flare. He put me on iron pills right away, and said a colonscopy is needed to see if there's any intestinal...
Back