newly diagnosed

1. S

Newly Diagnosed

I was diagnosed a week ago, but have had symptoms going back 30 years. My rheumatologist didn't give me much guidance. I am already on Cymbalta, try to exercise daily, go for chiro and massages. I heard B12 injections can be helpful. Anything else I can do.
  2. M

Newly diagnosed

Hi all I’m a new member and also newly diagnosed! Got diagnosed yesterday can’t decide how I feel and not really sure if having a diagnosis will make any difference x
  3. K

Hi. I am Katie. Newly diagnosed and new to the forum. I was also newly diagnosed with high cholesterol and put on a low carb diet. I am finding it difficult how to eat well for both conditions. It is not even 6 pm here and I feel ready for bed. I hate the pain along with the fatigue. Thanks for...
  4. J

Newly Diagnosed and unsure

I have been having episodes of mild pain and fatigue for a couple of years now. Went to a rhuematologist and he diagnosed me with mild Fibromyalgia last month. Since I am already on two meds that can help pain he said to exercise more. I am a bit confused since I don't have a lot of pain and...
  5. J

New Symptoms?

Hello, I am newly diagnosed as of January. However, I have been in pain for over a year, and felt "funny" for two years. I am suffering from RLS, muscle twitches only when I lay down, crawling feeling all over my body, achy joints, burning skin, and fibro fog. The last two days I have...
  6. D

Virginia Spoonie

Hi everyone! my name is Darcy, i am attending Radford University in southwest Virginia. I'm fairly newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, and have been diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome for almost two years. i'm definitely struggling a lot more lately trying to find help. Not really sure what to...
  7. E

Hello-newly diagnosed

Hello from Scotland. I was diagnosed with Fibro in August this year, however, although I do get pain and various strange symptoms, my main complaint is sleepiness. I was also diagnosed with Sleep Apnea in March this year and now use a CPAP mask, but the overwhelming sleepiness continues so I...
  8. B

Saying hi to all newly diagnosed yesterday

Hi everyone 😁 saying hi as new to this group and although I've been suffering on and off for years I've just moved house and a new doctor has diagnosed fibromylalgia and possibly cfs 😣. For the last few years I've felt like people think I'm hyperchondriac 😢 most days complaining of some...
  9. H

Newly diagnosed with a symptom that I can't find info on...

I've had migraines, back, and arthritis pain for years. A couple months ago, I started getting light headed spells and my doctor sent me to a neurologist, who after many tests diagnosed me with degenerative disc disease, carpal tunnel, and fibromyalgia all at once. I was dealing with the pain...
  10. S

Newly diagnosed with fibromyalgia

Hello, I'm not sure how this forum works so I apologize If I'm doing this wrong. I was diagnosed this September this year with fibromyalgia. I thought I had ra since I have 3 sister's with it. I went to see a new ra doctor and he believes I don't have ra. He did the 18 point test on me and...
Back