drugs

1. M

at wits end knowing what the hell is wrong with me. thx

Hi everyone, I have been having issues for a while, over 2 years. Not knowing what was wrong, (having crazy hip pain) I went to a chiro last april 2017, he took an xray said My entire pelvic region was inflamed. My bones were fine. So he had me come 3 times a week, for back adjustment, laser...
  2. K

New to forum. Fibro sucks.

I am in my 40's. I was diagnosed a year and a half ago, after 5 years of misdiagnosis and doctors thinking i'm crazy. I had gone through extensive testing for Lyme, Lupus and MS. And doctors telling me I was depressed and that's why I felt the way I felt. I thought I WAS going crazy. My life was...
  3. Tipnatee N

Better sense of reward meaning better day with fibro?

There's a strong believe that most result of a bad day with fibro is that we lost the sense of reward to do horrific pains sensation that we are feeling now and what we know deep down of what it would feels like after as the days goes by. There're so many talk about what we should do to...
  4. G

I am a new member

I was diagnosed in March 2000. Doctor tried me on : Celebrex , Lyrica , Cymbalta , Neurontin . (Horrible side effects from the 3 above) The Neurontin gave me mini seizures , my head was so heavy I couldn't get my chin off my chest. I currently take the :Tramadol and Flexeril . I've...
  5. M

Use of Magic Truffles?

Hi all, I just want to ask if someone ever tried using shrooms or truffles for medical purposes? I was reading some articles about this magic truffles and shrooms before engaging my self for the first time. They say that it has a very potent effect on the brain and hallucination. Unlike...
  6. Sagey

"Another Fibro Medication bites the dust"

Hi all, An article about National Pain dated 7/2017 revealed that, Three drugs were upcoming for the treatment of Fibro Unfortunately 2 of them did not pass clinical trials. TNT-102 and Mirogabilin were found to be ineffective in Fibromyalgia. IMC1 the third med will go into clinical trails...
  7. C

Fibro test, tightness in your chest, Cymbalta

Hi - I am still trying to determine if I have Fibro or not (see my post in do I have fibro) folder. I DO know I don't have Lupus or Rheumatoid arthritis or Lymes, Epstein Barr, Parvo, Hepatitis C and some other things my doc ran tests for. My symptoms began in my hands (which continue to...
  8. D

Drugs that help the most

We have had a thread about Useless drugs lately. How about anyone chipping in with Drugs that help them for pain and sleep or any other fibro symptoms.
  9. P

Useless drugs

Hi all, Since I was diagnosed (and before), I've probably tried every OTC drug I can think of to help with my pain, and am amassing a real pile of useless drugs. The Cymbalta helps my pain most of the time, but when it's bad it's bad, and nothing else I've tried will help. My counter is...
  10. H

A Physician Who Gets It.

I posted earlier a link to this article. I didn't realize that registration was needed to view the article. Here is the article. "Vancouver – “We have less power, pharmacologically, than we thought. The vast majority of people are getting adverse effects in return for nothing,” said Dr. Tom...
Back