fever

1. V

I was told I have fibro, but what's happening now has me at a loss

Hello, all. First and foremost, I would like to say I am struggling to type this due to the amount of pain I am in at the moment. I guess I should start at the beginning. I am a 22 year old female and I was diagnosed when I was 19. However, I had symptoms a couple years prior to that. I had...
  2. Tipnatee N

Experiencing Kratom for the first time.

Thanks to those New York hipsters , kratom is now legally selling around New York city and can be easily purchase anywhere ( mainly smoke shop) . So after receiving kratom in the powder in 3oz package labeling MAENG DA today which is suppose to be the most potent for pain killing among all...
  3. vickythecat

it's too much, just too much....

I will use this post as therapy...I just have to because I have no other option. 5 weeks ago 2 newly born kittens were left in front of our building. People see that we take care of stray animals, and decide that taking away babies from their mothers and bringing them us is a good idea. (It is...
  4. Tipnatee N

Defeated by Seasonal Allergies

Grrrrrrrr. Ok I'm already up to here with all the problems with Fibromyalgia suffering and I'm doing the best I could to surviving the horrors, but seasonal allergies Really??? My histamine is so out of control I ended up over dosing antihistamines everytime I'm trying to get relieve while on...
  5. P

20 yrs in the making

Long story of doctors/test/doctors/test boils down to Fibro. I've hit my body lowest and trying to accept. My spine/lower back and legs are always in extreme pain now. Chiropractor did help ALOT--got me unlocked when I thought I would end up in a wheel chair. I can walk, but it's not pretty. I...
  6. VanGogh

Odd update

I have a difficult time writing short notes. Obviously not a great TWEETER LOL So my doctor ordered a full spine MRI done in 3 parts. The MRI is the newest, latest greatest. The tech was compassionate and said that she would do her best to get the whole thing done in 2 hours or there-a-bouts. "...
  7. Tipnatee N

Hypohidrosis ( absent sweating) in fibromyalgia

One of my symptom in fibro is hypohidrosis , I really can't sweat at all normally. The only time I sweat is during my night sweat caused by sleep anxiety and sleep disturbance. Or just a feeling of sweating because my hair pores are being force opening to release heat on top of my head while...
  8. D

temperature issues?

Hey guys! i've been wondering about this for a while now but have always thought i'd sound stupid to bring it up.. so never have. i've noticed that my body doesn't seem to regulate temperature very well. I'm always either hot or cold, sometimes both. It can be 70 degrees outside and i'll still...
  9. S

My Fatigue Is Horrible

I haven't been here in a while, and had forgotten I use to be a member. I found this forum again, and after reading what Fibromyalgia can do to us I knew it was time to come back here. I also have sjogren's, lupus, hypothyroid, and diabetes type 2, so I think I have been minimizing what this...
  10. D

Pain/symptom question

Aside from regular symptoms, the past 2 weeks i've had a specific problem area. It was on and off but for the last 4 days I've hadan extreme knot in my left shoulder blade which carries over to the left side of my neck. Can barely turn my head. I can actually feel the lump where the pain is...
Back