migraine

1. Y

Diagnosed in August

I guess August isn't super recent. I also had a rough experience like most of us here. At 22, no one believes me that I have fibromyalgia. Even the doctor I saw gave air quotes around this condition. I had symptoms since August of 2017 after a severe upper respiratory infection. I never...
  2. Hebee

Should I be tested?

I am a 36 year old male and I served two combat tours in Iraq back in 2003 and 2004. For the past 10 years, I have been dealing with widespread pain primarily in my knees, shins, shoulders, back, neck, and hips. I've also been dealing with numbness in my hands and occasionally my feet (this lead...
  3. R

Hello! I'm Rhi and I have Fibro/CFS and diabetes.

For years, my previous doctor told me that I was exhausted and in pain because I had sleep apnea even though I never once snored or stopped breathing in my sleep. He told me I was overweight and all my pain was because I was too fat. (I don't disagree that my weight was an issue, however at this...
  4. Tipnatee N

Experiencing Kratom for the first time.

Thanks to those New York hipsters , kratom is now legally selling around New York city and can be easily purchase anywhere ( mainly smoke shop) . So after receiving kratom in the powder in 3oz package labeling MAENG DA today which is suppose to be the most potent for pain killing among all...
  5. D

Face pain eye pain

Anyone else have daily migraine eye pain sore throat and jaw/facial pain. The only thing i can do is use ice and not talk! Eating hurts ...my voice is now hoarse and the muscles in my throat and into my ears jaw eyes throb all day. This has been what i call a weak area with some flares but...
  6. M

travelling pain

So I've had weeks and weeks of severe hip that had been keeping me awake at night. I'd gotten it somewhat under control with a combination of TENS heat stretching and muscle rub (a very long bedtime routine), but it was still a daily problem. Then I got a bad chest cold, complete with that...
  7. Tipnatee N

Headache ache pressure points pain relieve

I'm posting this techniques cause I my self with fibro fog sometimes do forget this is what I could do to relieve some pains from migraine, sinusitis, facial aching or some upper neck pains from fibromyalgia. Use the tip of your thumb or other tips of your finger Whatever comfortable for you...
  8. Tipnatee N

Hypohidrosis ( absent sweating) in fibromyalgia

One of my symptom in fibro is hypohidrosis , I really can't sweat at all normally. The only time I sweat is during my night sweat caused by sleep anxiety and sleep disturbance. Or just a feeling of sweating because my hair pores are being force opening to release heat on top of my head while...
  9. vickythecat

headche or migraine? And what helps?

Hi, I have always suffered from headaches my whole life. This was very evident in our house because my mom has never ever a headache in her life (can you even imagine that!?!). I've had neck surgeries and the surgeon told me it was tension headaches. But that was 4 years ago, now the...
  10. P

marine phytoplankton claims to be "effective in treating" fibro: overly optimistic?

marine phytoplankton claims to be "effective in treating" fibro: overly optimistic? Has anyone heard of marine phytoplankton supplements? I hadn't until my mom started telling me about this powder she was taking that was supposed to be great for... well... all kinds of things. She's using a...
Back