muscle biopsy

1. Trying2GetHealthy

New member!

Hello. My name is Skye. I supposedly developed PTSD & Fibromyalgia around the same time. My PTSD was misdiagnosed for years. My fibromyalgia was supposedly all in my head. Life became chaotic. I had no one to tell me what to do or where to get help for my different issues. I was diagnosed in...
  2. G

General Question/Looking for answers

I was diagnoses 6yrs ago with RSD about 2 years into it I started have tremendous muscular pain in my arms & must of all in my legs. For the last 4 yrs, I started to feel like I was going crazy. The doctors just switched me fron muscle relaxer to muscle relaxer. And no changes, things were just...
  3. G

NO diagnosis...worsening conditions.

Hi everyone- Some of you may remember I posted here a few months ago, indicating problems with hand dexterity, face muscles feeling week and strange nerve like pain. About 8 months later, 2 limbs EMGs, head MRI, CT scan of chest, battery of blood work, (all negative) I ended up at MGH in...
  4. G

Is it PLS?

Hi there, I really hope that there's someone who can help. I have to be honest and say that until yesterday I had never heard of PLS. I'm afraid it a bit of a long winded story and I hope that you bear with me. I am 47 and live in Australia. I have had so many tests during the past couple of...
  5. G

my story

well, I am not sure where to begin. I have had some minor things on and off for along time. Quickly-epstien barr virus at 20. That lasted for a year or so, there was no twitching, just tired and achey. Then 8 yrs ago mis-diagnoised with MS. I was having tingling and numbness, had MRI, came back...
Back