free

1. J

Do you feel pain pain every second every day??

Questions about pain? (Im Swedish so sorry about possible spelling errors.) Hello! Im am a guy, 40 years old, and i am going to a doctor to see if i have fibro in a few weeks. I want to ask all of you who are diagnosed a few questions. When you get examed. One of the questions the doctor...
  2. K

New to forum. Fibro sucks.

I am in my 40's. I was diagnosed a year and a half ago, after 5 years of misdiagnosis and doctors thinking i'm crazy. I had gone through extensive testing for Lyme, Lupus and MS. And doctors telling me I was depressed and that's why I felt the way I felt. I thought I WAS going crazy. My life was...
  3. S

dietary measures

I was wondering if any of you found a reduction in symptoms with different dietary approaches. I read the gluten post and that interests me. My problem is my food choices are often limited by my income, I reliy on food pantries, mobile and otherwise, and my friend gave me a bunch of food and...
  4. C

Health writer - Seeking women living with fibromyalgia

I am a health writer and woman living with fibromyalgia. I am creating a website to help other women living with fibromyalgia and am looking for feedback on the content. If you are interested in providing me with your thoughts and comments on newsletters, articles and chapters of new e-books...
  5. Sagey

There is Hope

Hey guys Haven’t been here in awhile.Im glad to say, I’ve been feeling better,and Im afraid to even whisper that lol. I slowly noticed my metabolism of the past has been slowly coming back.At first I thought I was imagining it, but it started increasing.I started to have more energy,which has...
  6. medicmurphy

Been A While

Greetings to all of you, It's been a few months since I've checked in to the forum. I've been browsing and can see some of you are still actively battling this nasty syndrome. I also see that there are a few more members. The last I posted was about attempting to increase some exercise in an...
  7. L

Happy thread!

I know just about everyone here has at some point probably had issues with a doctor so this should be kind of relateable and amusing at the same time. So back in the day I ended up becoming unable to deal with my bipolar and tried to off myself. Again. So I ended up at this place that I was...
  8. T

Gluten Free Question

To any one that has tried or is currently doing a gluten free diet had any issues touching things that contain gluten? I have considered trying a gluten free diet but haven't yet and am more strongly considering it after having a horrible flare up after doing paper mache with a flour mixture. I...
  9. R

Could I Have Fibro?/First Rheumatologist Appointment

Good Day All, I have been considering the poitential I have Fibro for a while and would love to speak with some experienced veterans or even just knowledgeable members about it. Quick medical history, I was in 7 car accidents with in 5 years, I've been treated with physical therapy, massage...
  10. F

Hello! looking for answers.

Good Morning! I am forty yo male who had stomach issues in early May. I had extreme anxiety if not a break down of some sort when this was going on. I had a lot of tests endoscopy, colonoscopy, HIDA scan, ultra sound blood work for pancreas, gluten tests....all clear, given IBS diagnosis...
Back