relaxing

1. M

Saying Hi

Hi everyone Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm recently diagnosed (though suffered at least 3 yrs previously )43yr old Fibro mum who also has depression and anxiety and possible spondyloarthritis . Im a carer also for both my daughters with different diagnosis and my husband has aspergers...
  2. S

greetings from MI by the lake

I have been diagnosed with CFS butI think my symptoms corrolate more with fibro myself. I have also been diagnosed with central pain syndrome and diabetic neuropathy. I have been suffering in pain since my thirties, and I am fifty four now. I had spinal stenosis diagnosed about eight years ago...
  3. L

Stiffness after physical activity

I work a job “supervising” janitorial work but I’m much more hands-on than I probably should be and tend to work just as hard as my staff. Some nights I’m vacuuming, others I’m sweeping and mopping and there are times when I’m hauling heavy garbage. When I get home, every night without fail, I...
  4. Tipnatee N

Experiencing Kratom for the first time.

Thanks to those New York hipsters , kratom is now legally selling around New York city and can be easily purchase anywhere ( mainly smoke shop) . So after receiving kratom in the powder in 3oz package labeling MAENG DA today which is suppose to be the most potent for pain killing among all...
  5. Tipnatee N

Headache ache pressure points pain relieve

I'm posting this techniques cause I my self with fibro fog sometimes do forget this is what I could do to relieve some pains from migraine, sinusitis, facial aching or some upper neck pains from fibromyalgia. Use the tip of your thumb or other tips of your finger Whatever comfortable for you...
  6. B

Male 34. Is it fibro?

Hi! Hope you can shed some Light on what's going on with my body. It all started about five years ago. I was healthy athletic man in my prime, never had any health issues. Then one day i woke up with a stiff lower back, but it loosened as the day went on. As days and weeks passed i got...
  7. L

Knee pain

Okay so this has got to be the worst symptom of all! Walking is really difficult but the worse thing is I can't bend my knees to squat or crouch, they are so stiff and the pain is excruciating when I try it. The only thing that thaws me out when I'm really cold and can't get warm is a nice warm...
  8. T

Fibro Opinions

Hi all, I'm just here to see if anyone with Fibromyalgia have similar symptoms as myself. I've been living with Spondylitis (Arthritis) for 20-25 years. So basically long term pain and fatigue. Over the last few years I seem to have added a new and very long list of symptoms that I'm dealing...
  9. T

Any newly diagnosed moms with little ones?

I have three kids ages7,4, and 9 months. I guess I've been having these symptoms progressively worse for years. I quit work because of stress 3 years ago but now I think it may have been because of the fibro symptoms. I can laugh off knocking over a whole display of salsa in the grocery store or...
  10. G

Going to a Rheumotologist for the first time

I am almost 99.99% sure that what I have has to be Fibromyalgia. I have a long history with anxiety. My father passed away in 2008 from lung/stomach cancer that was very quick less than 6 months from diagnosis and my mom passed in 2009 from early onset alzheimers. Both were 60/58 years young...
Back