arm

1. L

Do I have fibromyalgia??

Hi everyone. I know y'all probably get this question 10000 times, but I have to ask, as my quality of life is so so bad and I don't have insurance, so getting all the tests I need is not an option at the moment.. I've been experiencing these symptoms for about the past year, but especially these...
  2. R

Random Paresthesia pain like Electric shock, burning sensation and Pins.

On 23rd June, I woke up with a pain in my right hand palm which felt different compared to all the pain I experienced before. It doesn't looked like some bone pain or pain after cramp. It felt like the pain was coming from inside the body and to be precise it felt like it was coming from Nerve...
  3. S

Diagnosed in 15 and had years of low pain until now, does this sound like fibro?

I am 25 years old (male) back in 2013-2014 I started having really bad calf and arm pin and had blood tests and a mri done along with a test where they shocked my muscles in my legs, sorry I can’t remember what that was called lol. Everything came back fine except that test where they shocked...
  4. C

Weakness. Is it fibro?

Hi guys, I have been having issues since I had my first Caesarian back in November 2011 and it's been getting progressively worse. My mom had Fibromyalgia and is convinced that's my issue but I'm not so sure. I don't get a lot of pain which is primarily what fibro is, as far as I know. I do...
  5. B

Doctors

Hi all. I am brand spanking new to this forum. I am curious to know about people's experiences with their health care providers. I was in a bad motorcycle accident in 2012. It was actually my surgeon who first suspected that I had developed FM. I mentioned this to my regular Dr who didn't...
  6. F

Hello! looking for answers.

Good Morning! I am forty yo male who had stomach issues in early May. I had extreme anxiety if not a break down of some sort when this was going on. I had a lot of tests endoscopy, colonoscopy, HIDA scan, ultra sound blood work for pancreas, gluten tests....all clear, given IBS diagnosis...
  7. C

Major flare - need relief recommendations

Hi All, I got a major flare going on. Right side of neck/upper back is basically locked up tight. Can't turn my head, lift my arm, or basically move. Here's what I'm trying so far: Tramadol CBD Rx Ibuprofen Moist heat What else can I try? I called my dr to get Valium and a steroid pack, but...
  8. S

Extremely tender upper arms!?

Hello! I know with fibromyalgia there are the tender points, but I've checked and this dosent seem to be one. For years, the upper part of my arm has been very sensitive and tender, to the point that even the lightest pat or tap hurts and radiates and lasts for a while. I am in the middle of a...
  9. P

Body tremor/shaking - Fibro symptom or drug side-effect?

Hi guys, Having a rough few days. Yesterday stuck at home, today managed to get to work but not doing great. Anyway, aside from the usual pain, I've been having increasingly bad shakiness/tremors in my left hand, which seems to be spreading up my arm and shoulder and today my neck/head has...
  10. bluelapis12

New here, not new to fibro

Hello, I am struggling with fibromyalgia, major depressive disorder, anxiety, PTSD, arthritis and other issues. Yesterday visited the Dr. with symptoms of sciatic pain limiting mobility for past two weeks, also, weakness and soreness in right arm. After two weeks of struggling with these...
Back