carolina

1. F

New to the forum, but not new to FM

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2005 and have been disabled since then. I only recently found these forums, but the timing is good. I just moved from North Carolina to Washington, so I lost what little support network I had. I'm much closer to family though, and that's a huge improvement...
  2. B

looking for a good fibromyalgia doctor

Does anyone live in willmington north carolina l am moving there and looking for fibromyalgia doctor that really understands how hard it is . The doctor I have ibeen going to him for 15 years it's going to be hard to replace him I have fibromyalgia for ten years
  3. B

looking for a doctor in wilmington nc

I have had fibromyalgia thyroid with chronic pain for 10 years I have alot of post on this site .the headaches joint neck shoulders really what doesn't hurt with chronic fatigue its really hard to say glad to see I'm not alone and got place to talk to someone who knows everyone else...
  4. L

New to the forum

Hello y'all! :D I'm from South Carolina, am 62 yrs. old and am living with FM snd CFS. I was diagnosed with FM and CFS in 1991. For three years I was in a wheel chair/ bedridden. That was before the doctors really knew anything about or even accepted this as an illness. I was blessed to find a...
  5. D

Can the mercury in dental amalgams cause fibromyalgia?

Ingegerd Rosborg and her colleagues from the University Hospital in Goteburg, Sweden compared the levels of trace elements in the blood and urine of 38 females with fibromyalgia with 41 female controls to determine whether these elements have any role in the causation of the disease. They...
  6. C

Hey from North Carolina

New member. I need any ideas of things that have helped you with fibromyalgia. I've had it for years but it's become much worse this year.
Back