skin pain

1. S

NH wife has fibro, needs new doc

Hi, name is Sam, my wife Lore (Lori with an E)has had fibro since the mid 1990's. It has kind of been in remission so to speak for the past 12 yrs or so. Occasional flareups but manageable. Lore and I have been together for 9 yrs. In May she had gall bladder surgery that had...
  2. T

Skin around stomach aches - Strange!

Instead of having aches and pain when I press on my upper abdomen, it's the skin (pinch an inch) that burns and hurts. Could this be a fibro ache instead of a GI problem. I do have chronic gastritis, but the ache is more in the skin and diaphragm bones. The gastro doctor calls it functional...
  3. E

symptoms dont stop changing

Hope someone can relate to never being able to understand their fibro because its always changing! I've had vague symptoms for years, just never felt "good" and never had answers. Chronic nausea, vomiting, IBS, intermittent fatigue have been an issue since I was 18 (I'm now 31). This past April...
  4. L

Skin pain

Hi, I'm in the process of getting diagnosed but pretty sure I have fibromyagia. For several years it hurts me to scratch my skin in certain spots over my clothes. It's usually only my upper arms, thighs, and buttocks. I'm fine if I scratch under my clothes. Has anyone experienced anything like...
  5. T

Hi from Tampa...I don't believe in this diagnosis!

Hi Everyone. My name is Tami. I'm 44 years old and I am newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. You are probably curious as to why I say I don't believe the diagnosis. Well, I have been having fatigue, skin pain?, memory/cognitive impairment, swollen lymph node in my neck, rash on my chest, joint...
  6. C

First diagnosed with Fibro

Last summer in July, I was diagnosed with Fibro. I was having a lot of pain then, well at least I thought. I was reading different post on this forum trying to figure out what did others mean in regards to skin pain, rib pain, chest pain and a whole lot of different areas of pain. Well once...
  7. B

Sometimes my clothes literally hurt my skin

Weird but some times the skin over certain trigger points hurt and I can't stand anything rubbing on that area, anyone's else have skin pain besides the deep normal Fibro ache ?
Back