2nd opinion

1. C

Is it fibromyalgia or endocrine dysfunction

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia about 10yrs ago. I have been studying on it more recently since my insurance company labeled it a traumatic brain injury. The more I read into great detail about the endocrine system. I found so many similarities between the two. If you are diagnosed with...
  2. D

lost and confused

Help needed in Ohio. I'm having what I believe to be new onset of symptom and possible side effects from nortriptyline 60mg, now reduced to 40mg per rheumatologist. Here is a list of my other conditions; IBS since 1995, OAB since 2007 with neuro-stimulator placement 2014, RLS since 2007 I take...
  3. M

Hi! I'm a newbie !

Hi everyone! Just wanted to share a little bit of myself since I'm new to the site. I am a 43 year old female and I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 11/2011 but went undiagnosed for about 10 years. I also suffer from migraines, chronic constipation, sciatica,DDD, s1l5 nerve root damage...
  4. M

Looking for help and answers (long)

Hey everyone- My name is Rex and in the last couple of years my life has seen some...ummm... changes! I don't know how brief or in depth to be but I suppose I should error on the side of "more info is better". Let me start by saying I have seen a local rheumy one time (about a month ago), and...
  5. T

Hi from Tampa...I don't believe in this diagnosis!

Hi Everyone. My name is Tami. I'm 44 years old and I am newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. You are probably curious as to why I say I don't believe the diagnosis. Well, I have been having fatigue, skin pain?, memory/cognitive impairment, swollen lymph node in my neck, rash on my chest, joint...
  6. B

New to everything!

Hi! I was diagnosed with Undefined Connective Tissue Disease, osteoarthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, and Fibromyalgia along with back and hip issues all in June and all at once! I woke up one day last winter feeling like this and it's never gone away. I have always been a very active and...
Back