book

1. Drtohelpfibro

Podcast doctor looking for people interested to be interviewed or have their questions discussed, or have their stories shared

I am looking for guests on my new Conquering Your Fibromyalgia podcast that was started a couple of weeks ago. Podcasting is new to me and up to now I haven't done any interviews but hope to in the future. My goal is to give much-needed information on fibromyalgia, inspire with hope on getting...
  2. W

Guaifenesin Protocol

I was diagnosed with Fibro and RA in 4/2015. A double whammy for sure! I started getting Myer's Cocktails I.V. until Hurricane Maria wiped out the pharmaceutical factory in Puerto Rico & now the medications cannot be obtained. I recently started reading a book: What Your Doctor May Not Tell...
  3. F

I think I found the cause!

Hi, so I was convinced I had leaky gut syndrome for the past month or so, probably due to celiac disease. It doesn't look like I have celiac, so I thought next that this has to be leaky gut. Now I got a book from the library about fibromyalgia, and I am watching a YouTube video on it and OMG...
  4. L

Happy thread!

I know just about everyone here has at some point probably had issues with a doctor so this should be kind of relateable and amusing at the same time. So back in the day I ended up becoming unable to deal with my bipolar and tried to off myself. Again. So I ended up at this place that I was...
  5. B

Doctors

Hi all. I am brand spanking new to this forum. I am curious to know about people's experiences with their health care providers. I was in a bad motorcycle accident in 2012. It was actually my surgeon who first suspected that I had developed FM. I mentioned this to my regular Dr who didn't...
  6. R

Could I Have Fibro?/First Rheumatologist Appointment

Good Day All, I have been considering the poitential I have Fibro for a while and would love to speak with some experienced veterans or even just knowledgeable members about it. Quick medical history, I was in 7 car accidents with in 5 years, I've been treated with physical therapy, massage...
  7. vickythecat

When to go to the ER ....

Hi, I've had broken bones in my youth and my parents did not take me to the ER. So I suppose that made me think that the ER is for really urgent and serious life or death cases, and a broken/sprained finger/ankle/wrist etc. can be handled during a regular doctor's visit. I know that was a very...
  8. VanGogh

Metaphors, stories, lessons, teachers....

My brain sometimes feels like it wants to explode! I want to get the thoughts and information out " there " but like a Twilight Zone story I often can not find " there ". On one of those political talk shows, I recently heard someone say: " there is no there, there " and I rolled on the floor...
  9. 1sweed

Planning My Days

It always seems that I have the best intentions for getting my chores and personal needs done and yet when pain is severe I feel like I am letting myself down, as well as, my friends. So I set up a way to help myself cope and not feel as guilty when everything can not get done like it did before...
  10. Forgetmenot

Employment and support allowance

So it's been a year since I got employment and support allowance. And I have had to fill in another great big book.and I need a face to face again. Where I shall have to do all sorts of stupid things I can't do,to prove I can't hold down a job. It's so stressful I'm in a lot of pain.and it's...
Back