dextromethorphan

1. S

new treatment breakthroughs

I have been doing a lot of reading about new breakthroughs in fibro treatment. Some of them include using a medication that is for alcoholics and opiate users to help block the effects of the drug in their brain so they can stop using them. It's called LDN or naltrexone. People have had great...
  2. S

dextromethorphan

Hey guys I'm Sophie, 24, I've had fibro for 2 years, only been diagnosed for about a month. What this means is that I've had a LOT of pain and almost no treatments because no one knew what was wrong with me. My pain seems to cling to one or two areas of the body, so I would get diagnosed with...
  3. M

Medication combo for Juvenile Fibromyalgia Syndrome

I am a teen with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Daily Headaches, and Chronic low back pain from a golf injury. This is the most effective combo i have tried thus far and has provided me with over 80% pain relief so far. This includes 25mg Morphine Sulfate, 5mg Nabilone, 120mg Dextromethorphan, 100mg...
  4. K

Dextromethorphan/MAOI

Hi, Katie here. I just posted a thread about Dextromethorphan use for fibro. I failed to mention an important point - do not use it if you take MAOI inhibitors. They ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN TOGETHER!
  5. K

Dextromethorphan for fibromyalgia is helping me

Hi, I'm new to the forum, my name is Katie. I feel I need to let someone with fibro issues know about the possibility of using Dextromethorphan for pain. I've had FM for 6 years, diagnosed only a year ago. I previously tried combos of Tylenol and ibuprofen (one is processed by the liver, the...
Back