fibromyalgia treatment

1. A

Has anyone tried LDN (low dose naltrexone)? What was your experience like?

There are so many websites speaking about LDN (low dose naltrexone) as a potential treatment for LDN. A clinical trial at Stanford University also had successful results and it seems promising. I would like to speak with others who have tried LDN and finding out if it helped you. For anyone...
  2. R

New frontiers in fibromyalgia treatment

Research and development are two areas that need emphasis to develop better drugs for the treatment of fibromyalgia. A recent drug, Savella (milnacipran) is being used to treat FB with excellent results. It acts by raising brain levels of serotonin, the stress buffering hormone and...
  3. 1sweed

Official: Fibromyalgia Is A True Disease

As of October 1, 2015, fibromyalgia finally has its own official diagnostic code in the ICD-10-CM codes formally adopted in the U.S. ICD-10-CM, which stands for International Classification of Diseases, 10th Revision, Clinical Modification, is a list of diagnostic codes provided by the Centers...
  4. M

Medication combo for Juvenile Fibromyalgia Syndrome

I am a teen with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Daily Headaches, and Chronic low back pain from a golf injury. This is the most effective combo i have tried thus far and has provided me with over 80% pain relief so far. This includes 25mg Morphine Sulfate, 5mg Nabilone, 120mg Dextromethorphan, 100mg...
Back