survey

1. H

Does this sound like Fibro?

Hi Everyone. I hope you all are having a tolerable day. I don't know what to do anymore. I can barely function and sometimes am bedridden from the pain. I have been suicidal from the pain. I am wondering if this sounds like Fibromyalgia. I know that I can't be diagnosed online and am going to...
  2. VanGogh

Odd update

I have a difficult time writing short notes. Obviously not a great TWEETER LOL So my doctor ordered a full spine MRI done in 3 parts. The MRI is the newest, latest greatest. The tech was compassionate and said that she would do her best to get the whole thing done in 2 hours or there-a-bouts. "...
  3. H

Why Fibromyalgia Pain Feels Different

For Amy Mullholand, simple chores like washing the dishes or making breakfast can be incredibly challenging. “On a good day, I can get through the cups and the silverware, then I must sit for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Then I tackle the bowls. Then I sit and rest,” said Mullholand. “On a bad...
  4. T

Fibromyalgia Patient Survey

Dear Prospective Participant, My name is Tami Soleim. I am a Graduate student from Edgewood College in Madison Wisconsin. The purpose of this study is to examine how the perception of medical care, within the Fibromyalgia patient population, affects their ability to be treated well and feel...
  5. T

Building symptoms for several years...and?

My only medical diagnoses are "Pure O" OCD and Bipolar type 2 with associated depression -I've been depressed off and on since I was 13. I'm on lamictal and lexapro. I'm 27. I noticed my first weird symptom about 4 years ago. Floaters in my eyes and weird numbness and tingling in my...
  6. T

Fibro-fighter/researcher

Hey guys, My name is Tyler. I am student at the University of South Alabama. I have fibromyalgia, hashimoto thyroiditis, and about to be post Total Thyroidectomy come July. I am a researcher also. I wanted to dedicate my college years to doing something to help further research on our disease. A...
  7. G

Protomyxozoa Rheumatica

Protomyxozoa Rheumatica is a parasite discovered by hemotologist, Dr Steven Fry. He believes the organism may cause numerous neurological diseases, including ALS. The following is Part I of the transcript of a recent interview with Steven Fry, MD. Please do not expect your physician or other...
Back