digital

1. T

What is your dream job?

My name is Katie, and I have Fibromyalgia. I'm only 22. I've attempted to work full-time, but I was fired for issues related to disability. I saw a disability lawyer after the incident, but she stated it would be very difficult to file and win as I did not have my doctor's support. Since then, I...
  2. Sagey

Interesting article on mind body connection

The first component of mind body science is a molecule found on the surface of all our cells in our brains and our bodies. They are so small that millions cover a single nerve cell. This first component is called a receptor, and it is attached to a cell’s outer membrane. It lies exposed to the...
  3. P

Loss of support from family and friends

[INDENT]Hello ... I'm PhillyFibro, and have had FMS for nearly 30 years. It was like a bad nightmare for 7 years before I was diagnosed in 1994. OK, so I wasn't a nut job, there's a real illness here. I believed knowing what was happening would be a giant help. But it took years to find...
  4. A

New.... and unable to sleep lol

Hello all I am Jacquelyn Biggs or angelgirl2345 on most if not all sites xD you can call me Jacquelyn or angel, either works. I do not mind my name used on sites. I am 25 and live in the town of Paris, Arkansas. I have been suffering with fibromyalgia like symptoms for over 5 years now. I have...
  5. M

Tips Hat

Hello Please allow me to introduce my self, and explain a tale of agony and woe. My name is RoD, and I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2010 after going untreated with symptoms for several years before getting diagnosed. As a male with fibro I have had to make a lot of adjustments to my life...
  6. R

digital hearing aids brands

In the beginning hearing aid devices were not so useful as today. Now the latest technology is available in the market & a person having hearing problem can hear precisely well by using Digital hearing aids. Digital hearing aids are an up-to-date technology. It is capable to analyze sounds as it...
  7. N

Free e-book tonight on Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/Fibromyalgia-Guide-Understanding-Journey-ebook/dp/B00BB0AQ3E/ This is a free download I believe only for today on Amazon, hope it's helpful!
Back