dizziness

1. S

Early signs?

hello everyone! i have been tested for lupus twice now, the second time i was also tested for RA. i was also tested for celiac disease, which was high, .1 off from being clinically diagnosed. the results for lupus and RA were negative. however, my body seems off. some of the symptoms that i...
  2. S

early onset symptoms?

hello everyone! i have been tested for lupus twice now, the second time i was also tested for RA. i was also tested for celiac disease, which was high, .1 off from being clinically diagnosed. the results for lupus and RA were negative. however, my body seems off. some of the symptoms that i...
  3. L

Do I have fibromyalgia??

Hi everyone. I know y'all probably get this question 10000 times, but I have to ask, as my quality of life is so so bad and I don't have insurance, so getting all the tests I need is not an option at the moment.. I've been experiencing these symptoms for about the past year, but especially these...
  4. R

Possibly Fibro?

I have been going to a doctor for a few years trying to get a diagnosis. In the last two years we have discussed the following: Quick, stabbing pains or lingering pains in random areas of the body Tingling, numbness or burning sensation in extremities, skin feeling tight...
  5. S

Dizziness, tired all the time but sleeping great

I sleep good, 7-9 hours a night. I wake up fine around 11am but by the time I go to work (3-11) around 7pm I am so tired and mentally out of it feeling, almost a drunk feeling. Does anyone else get these dizzy/tired spells? Around midnight I usually wake back up and stay up until 230-3am
  6. Tipnatee N

Exercise intolerance , how real is it?

After tried and tried times and times again with many kind of exercises , I’m now kinda in the jam with exercise intolerance. From Wikipedia, this is how they describing what causing it. With intolerance to exercise may be caused by unusual breathlessness (dyspnea), muscle pain (myalgia)...
  7. S

Switching from cymbalta to amitriptyline ...please help

Hello everyone, This is my first post here, I'll make it quick for you to read so I hope someone can share/help with what's happening to me right now. Really quickly : I'm switching my long term medication ( cymbalta 8 years) to amitriptyline very low dose (I can't translate in mg cause I'm...
  8. T

Do you experience a reset in activity tolerance??

Hi folks, I've been sick for about a year now, and my doc has finally given me a "tentative" diagnosis of fibro. I really wanted the opportunity to speak with folks who have the condition and find out if what I'm experiencing falls in the realm of fibro possibility I guess. Last February, I...
  9. M

NUCCA Chiropractor Results Visit 1

:idea: Think about going to a NUCCA chiropractor (National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association). Bottom line: if your spine and body is misaligned, your brain, nerves, and blood circulation are not optimal. Pain is a common result. I've been a FM patient since 1998. Needless to say, I've had...
  10. H

Diagnosed Yesterday

I was diagnosed with FM yesterday by a rheumatologist. This was after months of testing by my GP for the extreme fatigue and brain fog. I chalked the pain up to 'overdoing it' because everything started in April, when I began doing more outside yard work. A friend asked if I had considered the...
Back