supplement

1. Tipnatee N

Jack hammer type of vibration

Have anyone ever get a heavy vibration like a jack hammers? I get it quite often so hard I can hear it in my ears , it's such a heavy vibrating through my whole body it sounds like a jack hammering in the underground tunnel. Especially when I try to go to sleep. The more tired feeling I get...
  2. M

Long term pain

I am a 31 yea old female with over 10 years of pain. I am currently being treated for sacroiliac joint dysfunction by my Physiotherapist. I have suffered with this pain for at least 10 years but only recently diagnosed. I am also being refered to a Rheumatologist to investigate Seronegative...
  3. C

Fibro and working full time +

I work full time in a high stress, mentally demanding and sometimes physically demanding job. I work with profoundly autistic high school students ages ranging 14-21. I also provide respite for a teen with profound autism on occasional evenings and weekends as well as tutor math a couple...
  4. Tipnatee N

Magnesium and diarrhea

Ok , most people might say because I have fibromyalgia I might have magnesium deficiency. I have been eating lots of green and healthy food for years, so I tried some magnesium supplement last night. It was 500mg and I thought I was going to shoot my self to the moon. It was so bad I had to...
  5. N

Making drinks less acidic?

Hi! I've only recenttly been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and i'm still doing a lot of research on how to avoid flare-ups. I've thrown out a lot of foods and beverages that have been proven to be bad for fibromyalgia patients. I thought I could replace soda drinks with apple juice, but now I've...
  6. LivingAlone

My life is being stolen

You know, I thought it was hard enough finding out that I had Rheumatoid Arthritis a year and a half ago. It was hard to wrap my head around all the pills that I needed to take just to slow the disease and manage the pain. It was hard to give myself weekly injections. It is hard to continue to...
  7. P

Confused and depressed going without medication

I've had fibromyalgia for 20 years. I've been on many different anti depressants and pain meds since then. About 4 mos ago I decided to get off Paxil and Savella because of the side effects. I went to a natural dr to get relief of pain and depression/anxiety thru food. He put me on a diet...
  8. D

Maybe or maybe not

Hi, I am 23 year old male and I started having severe twitches 4 weeks ago. I use to wake up with stiff legs every morning since 2014 but it used to go away when I start walking around or sit. Slowly it progressed to having pain all the time. Some days I feel I have absolutely no issues in my...
  9. R

High blood pressure

High blood pressure can be caused by pain or various medications. Another common reason is overweight as some medicines lower metabolism or a poorly functional thyroid. Most fibro medicine like Cymbalta, Effexor and NSAIDS and other antidepressants also cause high blood pressure. Avoiding fatty...
  10. G

What worked for me

Full disclosure. I have no financial ties to any products mentioned here, and no association other than being a member, with any websites that I may mention. If I mention them, it is only because I, as a mother of a child diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, CRPS and CFS/ME, have found them to be...
Back