update

1. medicmurphy

Been A While

Greetings to all of you, It's been a few months since I've checked in to the forum. I've been browsing and can see some of you are still actively battling this nasty syndrome. I also see that there are a few more members. The last I posted was about attempting to increase some exercise in an...
  2. VanGogh

Odd update

I have a difficult time writing short notes. Obviously not a great TWEETER LOL So my doctor ordered a full spine MRI done in 3 parts. The MRI is the newest, latest greatest. The tech was compassionate and said that she would do her best to get the whole thing done in 2 hours or there-a-bouts. "...
  3. Sarafina

Thyroid and Fibromyalgia

I'm currently testing for Thyroid disorders. I'm wondering how many Fibro friends have Thyroid issues? Also, I'm on gluten, sugar and preservative free diet. My fog has lifted a bit and my tremors aren't as pronounced. On the down side, my throat is still tight like I can't swallow and it...
  4. E

Once labeled with fibro

I look back over old post (OLD) and I've noticed many regulars drifted away. So I wounder, did they recover? misdiagnosed to begin with? Or just loose interest? I wish some would pop back in and give an update. I have shared this thought with another member and my own "dictor" had sent me...
  5. B

How to Upload a Profile Photo (Avatar)

Hi, I'm not able to update my avatar (profile picture). What are the procedures to add a profile picture to my account?
  6. S

Herpes/Fibro, IMC-1 update

I see there had been a previous thread about this clinical trial. So supposedly there were positive results (although no results have been posted on the NIH database) and it has been granted fast-track status by the FDA, and phase III is scheduled for 2017. I don't know how all the pieces fit...
  7. T

Another disappointment

I received a letter from my attorney today and at first I was so excited I could hardly contain myself. You see I have been waiting for a hearing before an ALJ regarding my disability. My attorney told me the hearing will probably be in June and that I should receive a letter from him within 30...
  8. K

My disability claim was approved!!!

What a relief!!! Now I can start to relax a little, start to plan where I go from here! I just wanted to update everyone bc some of you were asking for an update. Thank all of you for your support this far!! It's been so helpful!! You are all amazing people!!! Karen
  9. Devilstompa

Fibromyalgia Pain Update

Hello, I haven't been on here for a while have been dealing with alot. I am now seeing a good doctor that is helping me with my fibromyalgia pain and other things. I am being prescribed tramadol now and gabapentin. The gabapentin is helping me and I'm actually able to decrease my tramadol.
  10. T

Surgery update

Well I am six weeks out from surgery now. I saw my doctor today and he said I no longer had to use the sling and that I could go back to driving. He said I was healing very well for a woman my age (60 1/2). I don't have to go back to therapy for six weeks when they will start strengthening...
Back