panic disorder

1. Tipnatee N

Aspirins bath

My most best relaxation discovery I've found for me who's living with main symptoms of fibromyalgia and panic disorder ( and all the other symptoms) thank to lots of home relaxation treatment on YouTube research while I was bored cause I couldn't move much for many days do to pains. Basically...
  2. 1sweed

Video: Symptoms Of Anxiety & Panic Disorder

This video helps to break down the symptoms of anxiety and panic disorder into steps that will help you know about each condition and how they affect you. Having anxiety or panic attacks can cause several symptoms that can become overwhelming if you go without any type of treatment, such as...
  3. T

Stressed out

Well today was the day from hell. I don't even know where to begin. I guess what lead to today being hell actually started yesterday morning. My husband decided he was going to make something using the food processor. Mind you this was at 5:30 in the morning. I didn't get to sleep until...
  4. S

New to the Forum

Hello everyone - I’ve just been recently diagnosed, but have known for several years that I probably had fibro. My mom has it and was disabled because of it and she had seen symptoms developing in me. At her request, I went to see a doctor about it and he was none too happy that I was telling...
  5. J

Thinking I May Have Fibromyalgia... Curious About Others' Experiences/Symptoms ...?

After doing some research today, I think I may have fibromyalgia. I had thought it was just a pain disorder 'till I overheard something on Dr. Oz about chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. I've been diagnosed with Major Depression Recurrent, Insomnia, Panic Disorder, and Generalized Anxiety...
  6. A

Hello from Arkansas

Hello! I am relatively new to fibromyalgia, having only been diagnosed about a month ago. I'm struggling to wade through the information out there about the disorder and treatment options. I also have comorbid Iritis, Celiac Disease and Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia.
  7. K

New here.. not new to Fibro

Hi folks. I am a 50 year old woman who was diagnosed with Fibro almost 2 years ago. I found the site in my search for relief. It all began in 2011 when I could no longer wake up or stay awake and I started having severe muscle fatigue. I started with my family doctor. He tested me to every...
Back