female

1. M

My Alternatives.

Did you believe that the cannabis as also known as only for addiction is now can be your alternative medicine? Cannabis now has many benefits that will be good for your health. Cannabis oil is produced by extracting the resin of the female cannabis plant using a solvent. After the resin is...
  2. Raegan

Hello everyone! <3

Hello fellow warriors! My name is Raegan. I'm 29 years old from Buffalo, NY. I've been suffering with fibromyalgia daily for the past year, but I've had symptoms since high school. I was diagnosed last fall with fibromyalgia and sleep apnea, and recently with selective IgA (immunoglobulin A)...
  3. S

Early signs?

hello everyone! i have been tested for lupus twice now, the second time i was also tested for RA. i was also tested for celiac disease, which was high, .1 off from being clinically diagnosed. the results for lupus and RA were negative. however, my body seems off. some of the symptoms that i...
  4. S

early onset symptoms?

hello everyone! i have been tested for lupus twice now, the second time i was also tested for RA. i was also tested for celiac disease, which was high, .1 off from being clinically diagnosed. the results for lupus and RA were negative. however, my body seems off. some of the symptoms that i...
  5. L

Do I have fibromyalgia??

Hi everyone. I know y'all probably get this question 10000 times, but I have to ask, as my quality of life is so so bad and I don't have insurance, so getting all the tests I need is not an option at the moment.. I've been experiencing these symptoms for about the past year, but especially these...
  6. V

I was told I have fibro, but what's happening now has me at a loss

Hello, all. First and foremost, I would like to say I am struggling to type this due to the amount of pain I am in at the moment. I guess I should start at the beginning. I am a 22 year old female and I was diagnosed when I was 19. However, I had symptoms a couple years prior to that. I had...
  7. R

Hello! I'm Rhi and I have Fibro/CFS and diabetes.

For years, my previous doctor told me that I was exhausted and in pain because I had sleep apnea even though I never once snored or stopped breathing in my sleep. He told me I was overweight and all my pain was because I was too fat. (I don't disagree that my weight was an issue, however at this...
  8. F

26 with fibro

Hi everyone :smile: I'm Tony, a 26 year old female. I'm not sure when my Fibromyalgia started but I was diagnosed by the start of 2017. I think it's been 8 years (I had wrist pain that spread to my shoulder and neck now all over my body). I'm angry about it one day, and a fighter in another...
  9. H

Does this sound like Fibro?

Hi Everyone. I hope you all are having a tolerable day. I don't know what to do anymore. I can barely function and sometimes am bedridden from the pain. I have been suicidal from the pain. I am wondering if this sounds like Fibromyalgia. I know that I can't be diagnosed online and am going to...
  10. M

Long term pain

I am a 31 yea old female with over 10 years of pain. I am currently being treated for sacroiliac joint dysfunction by my Physiotherapist. I have suffered with this pain for at least 10 years but only recently diagnosed. I am also being refered to a Rheumatologist to investigate Seronegative...
Back