leg pain

1. M

Cymbalta and Ginkgo Biloba together.

Hi All, Been on my phone checking out the benifits of Ginkgo Biloba. According to drug interaction info. on line there is no concern, at least I didn't see any. I'm thinking of starting this with Cymbalta to help with memory and fatigue I'm fighting right now. We stopped at a Walgreens and I...
  2. I

Need some advice

I am a bit lost and feel totally lazy and guilty right now. I would like some advice if possible. I am a male in my mid 30s and i have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism about 9 years ago, and addison disease about 7 years ago. I did well for the first 3 years with addison. I was working full...
  3. J

Weaning down from Cymbalta then on Savella

Good morning. I've been on Cymbalta for 7-8 years for my fibro & chronic depression. My neurologist wants me to try Savella as some fibro symptoms have become less manageable (leg pain primarily). I'm on 120 mg of Cymbalta & have been for years. He had me taper to 60 mg for 14 days then I'll...
  4. C

Partner Tentatively Diagnosed

I'm dealing with doctor frustration like never before!! I personally suffer with Interstitial Cystitis and I feel I'm pretty used to dealing with doctor silliness, but I don't understand this at all. About 6 months ago, in October 2016, my partner (19 y/o female) began experiencing abdominal...
  5. Sagey

Constant leg pain

Hi All, Lately I've noticed my leg pain in both legs are worsening. I just lied down and as soon as I do both my legs are aching soo bad. I would get sciatica pain on and off during sleep, but this constant aching is really starting to get to me. I'm on Gabapentin and I did decrease some , only...
  6. 1sweed

Disability Scare Flare

As you might know I have been on here quite some time sharing my advice and life with fibromyalgia with all of you. I got my SSD in 2007, and up until this year they never once contacted me concerning rechecking for eligibility, that is until I got a part time job this year. I came home one day...
  7. M

MSM - It's a major help!!

Hello everyone, I'm new to the board and joined because I want to share something I've found that has helped me tremendously! I started taking MSM or sulphur and I no longer have restless legs (pulling) or the terrible leg pain I experienced especially when I got into bed at night. You can...
  8. W

Anyone else have this type of leg pain?

I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia but don't how to separate out symptoms. Below is a problem I am having am I am trying to see if anyone else has had this as a fibromyalgia symptom. This pain starts from the middle of the back of my butt on both sides and goes down both sides to a little...
  9. E

Vitamin D deficiency and chronic pain

Hi everyone, This isn't actually about a cure or treatment for Fibro but none the less needs to be read by us Fibro persons. This could be the answer to your prayers or at least some of them in many ways! Hi, my name is Ellen and I am a chronic pain suffer. I was diagnosed in 2001 with...
  10. T

Hip and leg pain

For the last several months I have been suffering from severe hip and leg pain. I have also been having pain in my butt cheeks. It feels like I have been beaten with a baseball bat. When I get up in the morning or if I have been sitting or laying down for a long time it takes several minutes...
Back