urgent

1. vickythecat

When to go to the ER ....

Hi, I've had broken bones in my youth and my parents did not take me to the ER. So I suppose that made me think that the ER is for really urgent and serious life or death cases, and a broken/sprained finger/ankle/wrist etc. can be handled during a regular doctor's visit. I know that was a very...
  2. bluelapis12

New here, not new to fibro

Hello, I am struggling with fibromyalgia, major depressive disorder, anxiety, PTSD, arthritis and other issues. Yesterday visited the Dr. with symptoms of sciatic pain limiting mobility for past two weeks, also, weakness and soreness in right arm. After two weeks of struggling with these...
  3. vickythecat

brain MRI

Hi, I was wondering whether most of you have had a brain MRI done during the process of your fibromyalgia diagnosis? To rule others options out? I never have one done of my brain, and now that I have serious tingling/numbness in my feet, I think I want a scan done just to rule anything else...
  4. P

Help I've upset my wife (who has Fibro) - URGENT!

Looking for an insight from those of you suffer with this.... I didnt mean to but I do find it difficult sometimes. Im sure you're all aware of this no-one can see how bad you are. No excuses but I've been working long hours this week and am really tired. Stupidly I made a comment that it was...
  5. T

Fibromyalgia,depression and body pain

Hi all, I have been suffering from various disorders for years (like asthma, body pain, depression etc ). I have been on a psychiatrist for my depression and have planned to start treatment, next week for body pain (especially pain on the hip and neck). I just have been diagnosed with...
  6. M

Stomach pain

For the past week and a half I have had stomach cramps (mostly right above my left and right hip bone). I hadn't started my period so I thought it was a little strange (I normally only get cramps on day 1 or 2) but still wasn't too worried. Well now a week after my period started I still have...
  7. sleepygrumpydopey

Just diagnosed, frustrated, and Humbled!

Hi there, My journey: My mother had RA and used to tell me she was "crippled after I was born" and couldn't walk for weeks. I used to laugh at her silently and think she was being a little dramatic, couldn't believe that was true. After my daughter was born, I was 29, I have head to toe...
  8. P

Strange Pain

Hi All, I woke up about a week ago with pain in my right ribs. I thought it was a pulled muscle but it didn't get any better for a few days. Finally, I went to the Urgent Care Clinic yesterday and had them do x-rays. Nothing showed up. It hurts when I breathe (no fever or cold and nothing...
  9. T

19 with Chronic Pain and Fatigue

Hello people ! So recently I have had some really bad symptoms much that describe FM. So I started a new job in April and I was very content for a good month till I noticed some "invisible pain" on my upper back. It felt prickling and I decided to continue to ignore it. After a hellish 3 months...
  10. T

Hello Everyone !

Hello people ! So recently I have had some really bad symptoms much that describe FM. So I started a new job in April and I was very content for a good month till I noticed some "invisible pain" on my upper back. It felt prickling and I decided to continue to ignore it. After a hellish 3 months...
Back