video

1. T

What is your dream job?

My name is Katie, and I have Fibromyalgia. I'm only 22. I've attempted to work full-time, but I was fired for issues related to disability. I saw a disability lawyer after the incident, but she stated it would be very difficult to file and win as I did not have my doctor's support. Since then, I...
  2. H

In a Long distance relationship with a Fibromyalgia sufferer

I have been in a relationship with a girl with fibromyalgia for about 6 months now and our first flair together started about 6 weeks ago. We used to talk all day everyday between texting, phone calls, and playing video games together and fell for each other fast and hard, and about a week or so...
  3. RoseQuartz

Hello everyone <3

Hi! I'm new here. You can call me Rose, nice to meet you all! I've only just been diagnosed with fibro a few days ago, but I've been showing signs and symptoms for years. Unfortunately, I'm not always surrounded by the most understanding people in the world. My pain is often made light of and...
  4. F

I think I found the cause!

Hi, so I was convinced I had leaky gut syndrome for the past month or so, probably due to celiac disease. It doesn't look like I have celiac, so I thought next that this has to be leaky gut. Now I got a book from the library about fibromyalgia, and I am watching a YouTube video on it and OMG...
  5. 1sweed

How To Manage On A Tight Budget With Fibro

I have always struggled with this issue as lots of times I had to make a choice between eating healthy or going to the doctor or buying medication. With any health plan this is always going to be tough for those of us that live on a very small income. My disability income is less than $500 a...
  6. 1sweed

Fibro fog-- What is it? and The Dangers of fibro fog

My advice is to turn of your sound for this video. The music is loud and annoying. But it has lots of good info on Fibro-fog.
  7. Tipnatee N

I can't believe many videos making fun of fibrosufferers are still online

I understand the freedom of speech but wow!! I hated it when I clicked it by accident and ended up with some thing that literally left me specchless. :-x At lease for for a few hours. :sad: which is one of the reason why I've never personally post any video on YouTube ever. Don't get me wrong...
  8. Tipnatee N

There's a fibromyalgia Hater video online

I pray and beg they will take it down!! Please help me vote this video off utube please!! cause I'm so angry right now I suddenly lost my voice again after I saw it, and I just got them back. I can't believe it how can this video still be up and running??? Help help me vote please!! You can...
  9. Tipnatee N

Video: Doctor who have fibromyalgia talking about fibromyalgia

Back