ignore

1. M

Saying Hi

Hi everyone Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm recently diagnosed (though suffered at least 3 yrs previously )43yr old Fibro mum who also has depression and anxiety and possible spondyloarthritis . Im a carer also for both my daughters with different diagnosis and my husband has aspergers...
  2. L

I suddenly feel so old...hello, everyone, new 'club' member here.

Hello, everyone!! Well, so here I am. After going through all the stages of "grief", I'm finally at the acceptance stage: I have fibro, and ignoring it for several years hasn't worked to dispel it. Long story short: our doctor diagnosed me several years ago, but I've always "carried on" like I...
  3. Zolly

Feel ignored

Trying to talk to people about Fibromayalgia and feel like nobody cares.. you know when you can just hear how bored someone is when you're talking to them! I've had enough this is my life now I guess I'm gonna talk about it just feel like people could at least pretend to be interested in what...
  4. Sagey

OMG Found Great Letter!!! Explains Fibro

"The Fibromyalgia Letter" "The Fibromyalgia Letter" Hello Family, Friends, and Anyone Wishing to Know Me! How do I explain this to you my family and friends? This is very difficult to do as my illness is "unseen." So allow me to begin by thanking you for taking the time out of your day to...
  5. B

New to the Fibro world

Hi everyone, I am relatively new to the fibro world, although I have had chronic pain for a few years, it has only been recently that my doctors have started thinking they better do something about it and get some diagnosis sorted! I am only 22 so they are being very reluctant to actually...
  6. P

Doc...Give my pain a purpose

I just wanted to let this out: My doctor needs to go back to school. What's up with all of these Old School, old mindset and proud doctors who wont listen to us. Trust me, I have better things to do with my time than lay around the house in excruciating pain, forgetting my thoughts before they...
  7. SnowLynx

Old but New Diagnosis

My doctor in 2012 diagnosed me with FMS, but I disbelieved her, buying into the "we'll say that when we can't figure out what's wrong with you" myth. And I lived the next four years as if I were a well person and nearly burned out completely. A new doctor diagnosed me with FMS again and told...
  8. S

Cat Scan anyone?

I had a cat scan w/contrast done a couple of months ago. For 2 weeks afterwards everything was worse...pain, fatigue, brain fog; I'm still a little worse than before the procedure. I even got the onset of new pain (like I needed that) in my hips. The hair has basically slowed down to almost a...
  9. S

New to the Forum

Hello everyone - I’ve just been recently diagnosed, but have known for several years that I probably had fibro. My mom has it and was disabled because of it and she had seen symptoms developing in me. At her request, I went to see a doctor about it and he was none too happy that I was telling...
  10. W

Rheumatologist Friday

the primary care refered me to a rheumatologist, that appointment is friday. said she didnt want to tag me with fibromyalgia but felt confident that is what i am dealing with. all of the typical symptoms, a gazillion tests, co-pays, and all of the usual attempts to figure out what is wrong with...
Back