insomnia

1. K

New to forum and saying Hello

Hello all, I have fibromyalgia and all the other wonderful gifts (lol) that come with it - anxiety, depression, insomnia, lack of focus, loss of cognitive function, can’t handle any sort of stress or pressure. It’s really putting a strain on my marriage and affecting my 7 year old daughter...
  2. S

greetings from MI by the lake

I have been diagnosed with CFS butI think my symptoms corrolate more with fibro myself. I have also been diagnosed with central pain syndrome and diabetic neuropathy. I have been suffering in pain since my thirties, and I am fifty four now. I had spinal stenosis diagnosed about eight years ago...
  3. H

Does this sound like Fibro?

Hi Everyone. I hope you all are having a tolerable day. I don't know what to do anymore. I can barely function and sometimes am bedridden from the pain. I have been suicidal from the pain. I am wondering if this sounds like Fibromyalgia. I know that I can't be diagnosed online and am going to...
  4. M

Another Newbie!

Hi everyone, So after years of living with constant pain, I have finally been diagnosed with fibro. Or rather, I was diagnosed a few months back but now it's starting to get real so it's time to climb out of denial. Which is not just a river in Egypt. Haha. I guess I'm looking to connect with...
  5. Tipnatee N

What type of fibro are you?

For a very long time I'm struggeling try to figure out why are there so many different type of pains that many fibro sufferer experiences?. Some fibro sufferer I don't share any common with at all, while some I share far too many. Can we categorize our symptoms ? Which type of fibro pains...
  6. Tipnatee N

Question have anyone ever try the coca leaf tea, or coca leaf weight loss pills?

I have been doing lidocaine research on the origin of it , with no luck of knowing exactly where it started . But instead I came across to coca leaf products . Which to my surprise it's quite interesting. :shock: Many people drinking the coca leaf tea as the alternative to coffee, or as the...
  7. M

What are your strategies?

Hi everyone, I am new here. I have not been officially diagnosed with fibromyalgia, but my mother has. I have most of the same symptoms as she does and like it did for her, I think it will take a long time for me to figure out why I feel so terrible all the time. I think it is likely that I...
  8. Tipnatee N

Hello, I'm new here too , living drug free with FM nice to meet you all!

Of course it's not that I want to live drug free with fibromyalgia, but I'm broke and now homeless too lol what can I say , gotta stay optimistic somehow right? :wink: I did most research on supplements, food, and lifestyle. Sometime I gets good days sometimes I don't ( some are pretty bad) ...
  9. H

Maybe in denial?

I am a 25 year old male, i started suffering with chronic chest pain (costochondritis) 4 years ago. I thought it was due to repetitive movements in working out but then 2 years ago i started having some joint pain in feet and tingling sensations throughout body. Blood tests were all negative...
  10. D

Another like Sageys

Dear Miserable Human Being, Hi, my name is Fibromyalgia, and I’m an invisible chronic illness. I am now ‘velcroed’ to you for life. Others around you can’t see me or hear me, but YOUR body feels me. I can attack you anywhere and anyway I please. I can cause severe pain, or if I am in a good...
Back