money

1. M

at wits end knowing what the hell is wrong with me. thx

Hi everyone, I have been having issues for a while, over 2 years. Not knowing what was wrong, (having crazy hip pain) I went to a chiro last april 2017, he took an xray said My entire pelvic region was inflamed. My bones were fine. So he had me come 3 times a week, for back adjustment, laser...
  2. M

Noise cancelling headphones

I found a really good pair of noise cancelling headphones. One of the symptoms that has plauged me for yrs is noise overload. I finially ordered Bose 32 ii. This is the best thing that has happened to me in years. I finially thought I HAD TO DO SOMETHING BeFORE I loose my mind. Just in the...
  3. F

My Story

I am a senior in college and over the past few years I’ve been discovering answers to some medical issues I was having making school and work more challenging and sometimes what I felt was impossible. First off I get migraines, some put me in the emergency room all day others kept me home from...
  4. 1sweed

How To Manage On A Tight Budget With Fibro

I have always struggled with this issue as lots of times I had to make a choice between eating healthy or going to the doctor or buying medication. With any health plan this is always going to be tough for those of us that live on a very small income. My disability income is less than $500 a...
  5. L

Happy thread!

I know just about everyone here has at some point probably had issues with a doctor so this should be kind of relateable and amusing at the same time. So back in the day I ended up becoming unable to deal with my bipolar and tried to off myself. Again. So I ended up at this place that I was...
  6. N

Terrible Doctor

My name is Nicole and this is the first time I'm posting on here. I was diagnosed two days ago by a rhumetologist. My pcp has been an NP at a local clinic. The clinic serves Native Americans as well as low income families and because I've been unable to work for about a year due to chronic pain...
  7. M

Noise Noise and more noise! ahhhhhh!

IM GOING CRAZY WITH NOISE. MY HUSBAND IS DEAF AND OUR HOUSE IS NOT ACCOMADATED FOR A PLACE TO RETRIEVE. THE TV IS ON CONSTANTLY I THINK IM GOING TO HAVE TO BUY HIM SOME HEADPHONES TO WEAR FOR THE TV. WIRELESS. OR IM GOINGTO BE FORCEDTO SPEND UP TO 300.00 FOR A GOOD PAIR OF NOISEPROOF...
  8. vickythecat

When to go to the ER ....

Hi, I've had broken bones in my youth and my parents did not take me to the ER. So I suppose that made me think that the ER is for really urgent and serious life or death cases, and a broken/sprained finger/ankle/wrist etc. can be handled during a regular doctor's visit. I know that was a very...
  9. S

Hi! Dealing with Fibro's Ugly Cousin

Hello- My name is Carmen, and I was first diagnosed with Fibro in 02'. For 10 years, I fought docs who said I was exaggerating my pain to drug seek, etc. During that time, I noticed that I had lumps in my arms and on the side of my legs, which were incredibly painful. My docs said they were...
  10. C

I can't seem to do anything. I have no support.

So where to begin? I've kind of been stuck in place for a while. Try as I might, I can't seem to get the ball rolling on anything. I don't seem to have anything more than the bare minimum of support of anyone I know, be it family or the few friends I have remaining. The few friends I still have...
Back